gyno treatment with nolvadex

Buy Lab Tests Online

ThomasTRT

what is a good gyno treatment plan with nolvadex?

I'm not sure I have gyno or not

I have 26% BF(now use to be higher prob 35% range) I would like to get down to 15% BF before I make a But a judgment of it.

But will nolvadex reduce the size even if that is old?

I never had these sensitive nipples or puffy nipples as many write about or never felt any lumps.

just soft fat from being fat I guess

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
what is a good gyno treatment plan with nolvadex?

I'm not sure I have gyno or not

I have 26% BF(now use to be higher prob 35% range) I would like to get down to 15% BF before I make a But a judgment of it.

But will nolvadex reduce the size even if that is old?

I never had these sensitive nipples or puffy nipples as many write about or never felt any lumps.

just soft fat from being fat I guess

Gyno is diagnosed thru a physical exam. Probably just your BF as you think. Its very unlikely you have Gyno and throwing Nolva as something like this on a hunch would be very bad news.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Do you feel a hard cherry size mass under the nipples?

Did you take opioids for pain management? That could have plummeted your T. Low T is a requirement for gynecomastia to occur.

ThomasTRT

Do you feel a hard cherry size mass under the nipples?

Did you take opioids for pain management? That could have plummeted your T. Low T is a requirement for gynecomastia to occur.

I do not feel any hard mass or anything basically feels like fat like at my belly.
but after this back/neck injury, my chest muscles on the right side basically was lost overnight due to some pressing on the nerves. but kinda build back up or 50% of it.

the right side basically turned to fat overnight(10 days) but years back.

yes, I was on opioids for about 6 months daily maybe longer not sure.

ThomasTRT

just did an extra check could be there is something on my right side but it is really not sure. could be some tiny tiny thing on the right but can't say at a 100% yes..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me