Gyno, pseudogynecomastia, or just fat?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dim3nsion

Evening Gents,

So pecs have been bothering me for a long time now. I feel like I look like I have breasts. Wanted to get opinions from you all to see what you thought it looked like? Obviously I need to goto the dr and have it checked out, but cosmetic will cost me a fortune I am sure. Do not feel any lumps and never any nipple tenderness or anything like that. But not flexed I can cup them in my hand and they just feel too round. I mean like boobs!

Flexed they are pretty solid, minus a little loose skin and the top is pretty squishy unless i lift my arm and flex the top, then its solid. I wish they would just shrink, theyre too big and rounded looking. Even make me feel weird in shirts at times.. More squared and flat is what I want, but I think alot of that is genetics.

Anyhow, just wanted to post some pics and get some input as lately this is making me extremely insecure and never go shirtless anymore. I feel they have been like this for I dont even know how long now!! If I pull my shoulders back, kind of stick my chest up or out, then they arent too bad as you can see in a pic or two, but to me that just seems unnatural. Unless alot of it is from my posture and I need to work more on sitting up straight constantly. I work a desk job, so it is very easy to relax and end up in a sitting position where my shoulders are more forward.

Apologies for all the pics, but just want to show it the best I can as its tough to describe.

Thanks for any input/advice!

Attachments

• chest1.jpg
    chest1.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 217
  • chest2.jpg
    chest2.jpg
    737.2 KB · Views: 184
  • chest3.jpg
    chest3.jpg
    733.6 KB · Views: 176
  • chest4.jpg
    chest4.jpg
    755.6 KB · Views: 178
  • chest5.jpg
    chest5.jpg
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 182
  • chest6.jpg
    chest6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183
  • chest7.jpg
    chest7.jpg
    585.7 KB · Views: 188
  • chest8.jpg
    chest8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sorry guy, but I see nothing wrong with you. A lot of guys would kill to have that kind of muscle development in their chest. I would suggest that you work your upper back with things like face pulls in band pull a parts in reverse flies. Work your lower back with hyper extensions so as to correct your posture. I think you are obsessing over nothing. Google a chest pose from Arnold Schwarzenegger back in the day. Take a look at his pecs. He has a similar shape to your chest, I’ll be at a little bit more shredded. I wouldn’t do anything. I would just work on my back so that my posture is better and maybe have more balance to your physique. Go easy on yourself guy, you look great.

TestOneTwo

Maybe a little overdeveloped, if anything. Just go easier on chest Mondays or skip them every now and then for a while. Work your back instead. Can be genetic. Most people have a muscle group that seemingly develops on its own while other areas always seem to be lacking, no matter what you do. I have an easy time with my back and some extend my chest which I also find out of proportion at times. My arms and legs are a different story though and I feel it's a constant battle.

Dim3nsion

Sorry guy, but I see nothing wrong with you. A lot of guys would kill to have that kind of muscle development in their chest. I would suggest that you work your upper back with things like face pulls in band pull a parts in reverse flies. Work your lower back with hyper extensions so as to correct your posture. I think you are obsessing over nothing. Google a chest pose from Arnold Schwarzenegger back in the day. Take a look at his pecs. He has a similar shape to your chest, I’ll be at a little bit more shredded. I wouldn’t do anything. I would just work on my back so that my posture is better and maybe have more balance to your physique. Go easy on yourself guy, you look great.

Thanks man. I had been hitting face pulls, well when the gym was still opened. Will start using some bands at the house for now and can do some hyper extensions from the floor atleast. I dont even really do much for chest anymore honestly. From the house I've just been doing mainly pushups and pullups. Then most days I'll do some full body HIT workouts. Maybe some self confidence issues playing into it all and I think that set some anxiety off about the chest. Thanks again brother I appreciate the response.

Dim3nsion

Maybe a little overdeveloped, if anything. Just go easier on chest Mondays or skip them every now and then for a while. Work your back instead. Can be genetic. Most people have a muscle group that seemingly develops on its own while other areas always seem to be lacking, no matter what you do. I have an easy time with my back and some extend my chest which I also find out of proportion at times. My arms and legs are a different story though and I feel it's a constant battle.

Yeah, maybe I'll start skipping once a week when i am back in the gym. I dont honestly go crazy with it when I was going. Flat/Incline/Decline (which there for awhile I was only doing flat), dumbell press, couple machines, cables.. I try not to focus too much on it as I was thinking maybe it would shrink back down lol. Like I said above to mountain these past few weeks i've mainly just been doing HIT workouts which alot of that is bodyweight, with some kettlebell work and dumbells mixed in. Then other than that just pushups/pullups. I think my chest must just develop fairly easy or something. I did run a few cycles quite a few years back and I know I never worked legs or anything back then. Was young and only about that upper body. Now I am trying to focus more overall and catch those lagging muscle groups up. Thanks for the input brother

Stylo

A blockier look is what would set it off nicely but you have the meat. You have a Goku chest. Google it and it should make you feel better about your mass, all you need is to bring more focus to lats, traps and back, and arms. Body dysmorphia has you thinking too much. Im the same way. My chest is blocky but I took a two week break, and the chest meat does feel softer and hefty. Nice tits have heft, so that makes you think you have breasts all of a sudden. No way. Mountain man said it right.

I work in mental health. Body dysmorphia is correct. Maybe not severe, but to have your physique and not want to take off your shirt is pretty telling. There’s a great book on the called The Adonis Complex, by Harrison Pope you may want to take a look at.

Dim3nsion

A blockier look is what would set it off nicely but you have the meat. You have a Goku chest. Google it and it should make you feel better about your mass, all you need is to bring more focus to lats, traps and back, and arms. Body dysmorphia has you thinking too much. Im the same way. My chest is blocky but I took a two week break, and the chest meat does feel softer and hefty. Nice tits have heft, so that makes you think you have breasts all of a sudden. No way. Mountain man said it right.

Thanks brother, will def start putting more focus there. Don’t do much chest anymore, but I probably have been slacking on the back work. Was deadlifting consistently, but not much else consistently for back, except pull-ups. I’ve kinda kept this to myself forever and let it f with me. Good to get it out and hear some positive feedback.

Dim3nsion

I work in mental health. Body dysmorphia is correct. Maybe not severe, but to have your physique and not want to take off your shirt is pretty telling. There’s a great book on the called The Adonis Complex, by Harrison Pope you may want to take a look at.

Thanks Mountain, will check that book out.

I’ve battled some bad anxiety issues for quite a few years now. Got that under control for the most part, but self confidence has been a struggle for many many years for me. Had a super toxic relationship that lasted forever and really screwed me up. Hell all these years later I’ve still never fully recovered from it I guess.

Vvs1

Do shoulder shrugs, which will naturally lift up your skin like your doing in the pose. Then some upper middle chest which will be flys done with 2 weighted cables, arms straight, and bringing the 2 handles to meet at the same height as the top of your head.

I’ve always had varying degrees of gyno after while I took this medicine as a teen for asthma that made me eat uncontrollably. Even after the few weeks I was on it,I’ve always had puffy nips that can look straight gyno if I eat what I think is too much salt.

Anyway a lot of people are pushing themselves in the gym to look like you do, and I bet if they woke up like that in the morning they’d go run outside and rip the shirt hulk hogan style.

There’s a lot of mental noise in society that pushes back on self pride/ teaches us to be unhappy about something/ or even this self pity, apathetic music from all genres that subconsciously injects your thoughts. It’s amazing to push back on it/block it out and feel good about yourself.

Dim3nsion

Do shoulder shrugs, which will naturally lift up your skin like your doing in the pose. Then some upper middle chest which will be flys done with 2 weighted cables, arms straight, and bringing the 2 handles to meet at the same height as the top of your head.

I’ve always had varying degrees of gyno after while I took this medicine as a teen for asthma that made me eat uncontrollably. Even after the few weeks I was on it,I’ve always had puffy nips that can look straight gyno if I eat what I think is too much salt.

Anyway a lot of people are pushing themselves in the gym to look like you do, and I bet if they woke up like that in the morning they’d go run outside and rip the shirt hulk hogan style.

There’s a lot of mental noise in society that pushes back on self pride/ teaches us to be unhappy about something/ or even this self pity, apathetic music from all genres that subconsciously injects your thoughts. It’s amazing to push back on it/block it out and feel good about yourself.

Thats true, I havent really focused on much of any trap work in quite some time. Used to hit it pretty hard. I try to do the cables regularly as you can really target specific areas of the chest with those.

Haha, thank you brother. Its hard to get back to being normal and having confidence again I guess.

Jesus! Insecure? You look great, dude. It doesn't look like breasts at all. Very muscular chest. You're on TRT or steroid cycle?

Unfortunately yeah, trying to overcome all that. Appreciate it man. I ran a few cycles when I was younger, which I regret doing as I did it a bit too early on in life.

I am on TRT now, but only do a super low dose. 100mg compound cream just doing 1 click usually twice a day, but sometimes only once. Which its only 25mg per click, so really low. I probably would be fine without it, but my natural T levels had typically been on the lower end. Possibly has to do with those cycles when I was younger and being too stupid to do proper PCT.

Last edited:

arynne

Evening Gents,

So pecs have been bothering me for a long time now. I feel like I look like I have breasts. Wanted to get opinions from you all to see what you thought it looked like? Obviously I need to goto the dr and have it checked out, but cosmetic will cost me a fortune I am sure. Do not feel any lumps and never any nipple tenderness or anything like that. But not flexed I can cup them in my hand and they just feel too round. I mean like boobs!

Flexed they are pretty solid, minus a little loose skin and the top is pretty squishy unless i lift my arm and flex the top, then its solid. I wish they would just shrink, theyre too big and rounded looking. Even make me feel weird in shirts at times.. More squared and flat is what I want, but I think alot of that is genetics.

Anyhow, just wanted to post some pics and get some input as lately this is making me extremely insecure and never go shirtless anymore. I feel they have been like this for I dont even know how long now!! If I pull my shoulders back, kind of stick my chest up or out, then they arent too bad as you can see in a pic or two, but to me that just seems unnatural. Unless alot of it is from my posture and I need to work more on sitting up straight constantly. I work a desk job, so it is very easy to relax and end up in a sitting position where my shoulders are more forward.

Apologies for all the pics, but just want to show it the best I can as its tough to describe.

Thanks for any input/advice!
I think this is gyno. If it's making you unhappy go off all substitutes and consider surgery.

Vvs1

I think this is gyno. If it's making you unhappy go off all substitutes and consider surgery.
He doesn’t have gyno. Looks like every other bodybuilders pecs.

He wants the lean squared look, which is the early development of pecs, and the bigger they become, the more rounded.

But I swear if this guy had flat, square pecs, people would tell him his chest is underdeveloped bc people are morons.Be happy with who you are, and have smooth comebacks ready to let them know your comfortable with yourself no matter what anyone says.

Dwarga

I agree. I’d kill for a chest like that!!!

Loki

I definitely have this... I'm constantly feeling small. I was a runt growing up and got picked on a lot and have never been able to shake it.. Even with arm measurements of 19.5 inches... A bad picture or a day off and I start to panic...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me