Gyno, high e2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Lumps under nipples have grown and both nipples are itchy but zero high e2 symptoms like I've experienced in the past

Could this be due to hormonal changes from starting TRT again? I'm doing compounded cream on scrotum 100mg a day

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

When I was on HCG mono, E2 was around 60, and nipples were so sensitive and itchy that I would scratch them until they would bleed. Eventually grew a small lump under my left nipple. Upped my dose of anastrozole and luckily the lump went away, and the itchiness lessened a little. I ended up going off of HCG mono due to not being able to control the nipple sensitivity.

Fast forward to being on TRT now, I’ve had E2 as high as 70, with zero nipple sensitivity or itchiness.

I never had prolactin tested back when I was on HCG mono, but it’s been in the normal range while on TRT. So my guess is, that HCG was raising my prolactin too much. I think prolactin was the culprit, in regards to my nipple and gyno issues.

So I would personally make sure your prolactin isn’t too high.

Prior Gyno history? I mean diagnosed Gyno. Some itchy/nipple issues are just benign and transient with TRT. The incidence of a a proper TRT (not AAS) treatment plan is highly unlikely to result in Gyno unless there's significant prior history/genetic.

eli

Yea I have gyno from years ago but the lumps get very small, noticable, they still aren't but they grew

eli

Would be nice to see some labs, you got anything recent you can share?

No new labs. Nothing new other than the gyno thing. Overall this is the best I've ever felt this way than any other method, I am also more aggressive and get angry fast. Other than that I get morning wood, strong erections, good libido, sense of well being and all the good stuff

antelopers

I had very minor gyno from puberty. Since starting TRT, I notice that it has progressively gotten worse. I have never had a high estradiol or prolactin reading on a blood test. For me, being in a normal range is enough to aggravate the gyno. I believe that this may be the case for at least some guys who have previous lumps from gynecomastia. Personally I know I feel better with my estradiol in a range that causes some irritation of the lumps I have, and will be getting the surgery very soon to reduce or remove them.

tmaxey1

I would
No new labs. Nothing new other than the gyno thing. Overall this is the best I've ever felt this way than any other method, I am also more aggressive and get angry fast. Other than that I get morning wood, strong erections, good libido, sense of well being and all the good stuff
I would stop the testosterone cream until you get some tomoxifen and get this figured out.

Feeling good and morning wood isn’t worth growing tits...

Gman86

What’s your protocol look like? What method are you referring to, cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me