Guys who like HCG - what do you like about it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’ve heard it makes men feel more “full” or “better” but what specifically does that mean?

It definitely makes me a little jittery and I’m trying to look for positives that might make it worthwhile. A few things are still lacking on just T and I’m trying to decide if it’s worth another shot.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The day I started using testosterone, I started injecting HCG 500iu twice-weekly. I've never had any reason to stop. I guess with it I feel normal, also my testicles are full. Just like before I started trt. I know though there are many members that cannot tolerate HCG, I'm one of them that's happy to use it.

Vvs1

The day I started using testosterone, I started injecting HCG 500iu twice-weekly. I've never had any reason to stop. I guess with it I feel normal, also my testicles are full. Just like before I started trt. I know though there are many members that cannot tolerate HCG, I'm one of them that's happy to use it.

When you mention testicle fullness, is there a libido aspect to it, or just size/appearance? I'm almost ready to go on HCG only, for the fullness aspect. I remember my normal libido was related to testicle sensation or pressure.

What brand do you use? I wonder if some people don't tolerate certain brands or the bac. water.

BJE

I use Pregnyl HCG. 333IU every other day. I have gone for months without it and the only difference I’ve noticed is that using it keeps my testicles from shrinking. I have never noticed feeling any different.

Vince

Super Moderator
When you mention testicle fullness, is there a libido aspect to it, or just size/appearance? I'm almost ready to go on HCG only, for the fullness aspect. I remember my normal libido was related to testicle sensation or pressure.

What brand do you use? I wonder if some people don't tolerate certain brands or the bac. water.
I've always used empower pharmacy brand. I've never been on testosterone without it. The only time I miss my dose, when I'm out of town for a week or so.

captain

One use for HCG is if you get your T from an endo they will only dose it to get you to 550 total T no matter what your free T level. You can then add HCG to get you the rest of the way. HCG for me helped with anxiety and erections. That maybe from higher levels of T from the HCG or just adding the HCG. I have had higher T levels on T alone and feel the combo T HCG works a little better.

DixieWrecked

I have only been on TRT for about 6 months. The first 3 were without HCG and the rest were with HCG. Without HCG my T dose was 180 weekly and my TT was at 970. When I dropped my T dose to 140 weekly and added 1000 HCG weekly my TT is now at 1250. When I added in the HCG I went to EOD injections of both T and HCG. Before that it was biweekly. I like how T plus HCG feels. Having my genitals full and plump is good for my psychology and confidence. I feel like I am dialed in.

One use for HCG is if you get your T from an endo they will only dose it to get you to 550 total T no matter what your free T level. You can then add HCG to get you the rest of the way. HCG for me helped with anxiety and erections. That maybe from higher levels of T from the HCG or just adding the HCG. I have had higher T levels on T alone and feel the combo T HCG works a little better.

I’m wondering if it’d help me a little with anxiety. Previously it was causing it, but I’d like to try a lower dose. Plus the anxiety has been getting worse.

How much HCG do you use?

captain

I use 150IU daily HCG. You have to give it time to work. You may want to check your DHT level. Dr. Crisler used to say some get anxiety when their DHT is elevated. He stated this was the only use for progesterone in a male.

Last edited:
I use 150IU daily HCG. You have to give it time to work. You may want to check your DHT level. Dr. Crisler used to say some get anxiety when their DHT is elevated. He stated this was the only use for progesterone in a male.

Wonder what my DHT looks like. I lost my hair very early in my 20s.

Joe Sixpack

I first started TRT w/out HCG and I did OK for 6 months or so, but after that I started to feel worse and worse for some reason. I felt so bad that I ended up quitting TRT all together. After a few years of no TRT, I decided to try it again, this time using HCG. The HCG has proven to be a valuable addition. I just feel so much better with it than without.

Having my balls not atrophy is a nice bonus, but it is not why I use the HCG. For me it all about how I feel. And HCG makes me feel better, by far.

I have only been on TRT for about 6 months. The first 3 were without HCG and the rest were with HCG. Without HCG my T dose was 180 weekly and my TT was at 970. When I dropped my T dose to 140 weekly and added 1000 HCG weekly my TT is now at 1250. When I added in the HCG I went to EOD injections of both T and HCG. Before that it was biweekly. I like how T plus HCG feels. Having my genitals full and plump is good for my psychology and confidence. I feel like I am dialed in.
What's your eod protocol look like?

Blackhawk

Like it? Not really, more like necessary evil. The boys are tiny, tight and painful without it.

I have felt that I get this vague bodily anxiety from HCG, and that it contributes to higher E2 which I do not tolerate well. I have adjusted dose down then up then down, then gone off of it, back on etc over the course of about 2.5 years. Testicles are MUCH better using it. and I have found the dose that works for me: 200iu EOD injected with my Dose of T.

BTW, @Maximus220rr, as we are all different, my protocol is probably nowhere near @DixieWrecked. I am only currently taking 22mg of T EOD which is 77mg/week

Test Cyp = 40mg eod
HCG = 300iu eod (same syringe as test cyp)
DHEA = 25mg at night
pregenolone = 30mg eod in morning

i also take
magnesium glycinate = 400mg at night
multivitamin = morning ed
fish oild = every morning
This is very close to mine! Am getting ready to do labs next Saturday.
I have been doing 39/40mg of test prop/cyp eod with 260ius of hcg eod. No ai or dhea or preg.
Not sure if am doing enough hcg....balls are small and dont hang.

DixieWrecked

This is very close to mine! Am getting ready to do labs next Saturday.
I have been doing 39/40mg of test prop/cyp eod with 260ius of hcg eod. No ai or dhea or preg.
Not sure if am doing enough hcg....balls are small and dont hang.

Nice. I think I am going to stick with this protocol I hope. I like where my numbers are at and I feel good. My balls atrophied when I was on Test only and they swelled back up when I started the HCG so I know for a fact that my HCG is working. I got a nice albeit small boost in test too. I get everything from Empower.

How long have you been on that protocol?

Nice. I think I am going to stick with this protocol I hope. I like where my numbers are at and I feel good. My balls atrophied when I was on Test only and they swelled back up when I started the HCG so I know for a fact that my HCG is working. I got a nice albeit small boost in test too. I get everything from Empower.

How long have you been on that protocol?
I gotcha. I get mine from aps pharmacy. About 8 weeks....I feel ok not dialed in quite yet. Got off ai and trying get myself dialed in without one.

DixieWrecked

When I first started the HCG I had a blood draw and e2 came back high and I had symptoms. I switched to EOD and gave it some time and it went back down and I feel good. Following Nelsons advice of being patient was helpful. I was tempted to either ditch the HCG or reach for the AI. I feel like things equalized for me after enough time went by.

When I first started the HCG I had a blood draw and e2 came back high and I had symptoms. I switched to EOD and gave it some time and it went back down and I feel good. Following Nelsons advice of being patient was helpful. I was tempted to either ditch the HCG or reach for the AI. I feel like things equalized for me after enough time went by.

how often were you injecting prior to EOD?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me