Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

themud

My labs on 10mg/ day is around 600. I’ve seen it as low as high 400s though with same dose. That’s why I really think even the best doctors are doing they’re best, haven’t got a clue. I don’t amoritize easily and usually have too low E2 and hct has never been an issue even blasting. In the middle of last blast my hct was 51. I donated and the nurse said “we don’t even question it until it hits 57”. I live at 5000ft above sea level.

themud

Cholesterol myths are horse$hit. Ansel Keys is rotting in hell for his blatantly false statements and rigged studies.
You can’t eat enough protein to cause kidney problems unless you already have kidney issues. If you can put down more than 4 ribeyes I want to see it. 2 1/2 in a day is max for me and I have been teased for my food consumption since HS.

S1W

My labs on 10mg/ day is around 600. I’ve seen it as low as high 400s though with same dose. That’s why I really think even the best doctors are doing they’re best, haven’t got a clue. I don’t amoritize easily and usually have too low E2 and hct has never been an issue even blasting. In the middle of last blast my hct was 51. I donated and the nurse said “we don’t even question it until it hits 57”. I live at 5000ft above sea level.

When you dropped from a higher dose to 10mg/day, was there a transition period during which you felt tired, off, etc?

themud

I’m not sure I’ve ever had dick problems. Even when my Test level was 167 I had great libido. I suffered from headaches and fog with fatigue and weight gain while trying to lose fat and gain muscle.

This isn’t my first time coming down. Since starting trt I’m convinced many blame everything on E2 being too high or low. I’ve tried the dreaded tren which I will never do again because of lack of sleep, sweating, and paranoia. Mast, proviron, anavar, prop. I was strong on tren, but just doing low dose cycle has been the best I’ve felt.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me