Buy Lab Tests Online
So after talking at length with my doctor yesterday, I will be doing daily sub q injections, starting on Monday. For those of you who do daily subQ and testosterone only (no hcg or AI etc), what daily dose do you use, what daily dose do you feel best at and where does that put your numbers?

He has given me the freedom to choose my frequency, and with me being on the lower end of SHBG and prone to anxiety, i've decided that daily shots would probably be best for me.
He has also given the the freedom to choose my daily dose, provided i do not go over 100mg per week in total, to start out, until we get our first labs done after 8-12 weeks of being on a set protocol.

With all of that said, just looking for some of your experiences, advice and input (guys on daily subq only, and also guys on test only).

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

UCFguy01

I'm on daily injection intramuscular. I started out with sub q but didn't like shooting in my belly fat everyday. Now I inject in my legs and shoulders(rotating around). I'm currently on 25mg a day(175mg a week). I feel pretty good. I've gone between 20mg & 30mg a day and I think 25mg feels probably the best. I've also tried with and without HCG over the past few years. Without HCG felt fine but I didn't like the atrophy for cosmetic reasons....and my wife likes my boys.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do daily injections but I do shallow IM injections, with a 29 g 1/2” syringe. I believe the best dose for daily is 16 mg. Try it I think you’ll like it.

Vtail

I've been doing daily sub-q for about 5 months. I prefer it because for me its the least painful method, and doing it daily just becomes part of my morning routine. I'm currently doing 14 mg/day, which gets me 885 TT and 19 FT. I tried 16 mg per day and my TT was 1063 and FT was 27. I felt no different on the higher dosage, so I figured less is more as long as I felt just as good.

mooseman109

I do daily as well. SHBG is typically in the 35-45 range. Total T is 650-750 and free t is 15-18. E2 is low 20's
I dont do HCG, shoots my E2 up rapidly.
I do 10-12mg each morning. I rotate around my body, some shallow IM some sub Q. My HCT is a problem, going daily helped it a bit, but it was not a cure all. I feel good. Good morning wood and libido. Energy is good as well as cognitive. No anxiety. I feel a bit better when I get up to 14-16mg/ day, but my RBC manufacturer calls in a third shift and HCT goes up. It was just 58 on last labs, that is with donations every 3-4 months.

Vtail

I do daily as well. SHBG is typically in the 35-45 range. Total T is 650-750 and free t is 15-18. E2 is low 20's
I do 10-12mg each morning. I rotate around my body, some shallow IM some sub Q. My HCT is a problem, going daily helped it a bit, but it was not a cure all. I feel good. Good morning wood and libido. Energy is good as well as cognitive. No anxiety. I feel a bit better when I get up to 14-16mg/ day, but my RBC manufacturer calls in a third shift and HCT goes up. It was just 58 on last labs, that is with donations every 3-4 months.

I too have HCT issues but not a bad as you. I have to donate every 6 months which is about how long it takes for my HCT gets up to around 52/53. My SHBG is anywhere from 30 - 40 with E2 in the 50's.

14mg per day would max out what i'm currently prescribed, so i'm actually hoping that i can get away with using less than that... the least amount that makes me feel good... what are you levels like/how do you feel if you do the 10mg per day for an extended time? That is kind of where i was planning/thinking about starting, either 10 or 12mg per day for the first couple of months and then re-test.
My HCT is currently at 43 and my SHBG is 23... my total T was 269 and Free T 57... so after being so low, plus the already low SHBG, i'm thinking i MIGHT be able to be good at a smaller daily dose, but as someone who has never done this, i really dont know. Also hoping that since my HCT is naturally lower, and i drink over a gallon of water per day as is, that i can avoid the high HCT issues!

Cips1975

I do daily injections but I do shallow IM injections, with a 29 g 1/2” syringe. I believe the best dose for daily is 16 mg. Try it I think you’ll like it.
Curious Vince! Have you noticed any benefits going daily? I do Monday and Thursday approx 63mg each time (126 total weekly). I thought at one time maybe doing a mon-wed-fri and just splitting accordingly, but haven’t as what I am doing now is fine and working good. So figured don’t fix what is not broke. But I keep hearing of folks trying out daily pins to try and ‘mimic’ the bodies natural daily output if not on TRT.

Vince

Super Moderator
Curious Vince! Have you noticed any benefits going daily? I do Monday and Thursday approx 63mg each time (126 total weekly). I thought at one time maybe doing a mon-wed-fri and just splitting accordingly, but haven’t as what I am doing now is fine and working good. So figured don’t fix what is not broke. But I keep hearing of folks trying out daily pins to try and ‘mimic’ the bodies natural daily output if not on TRT.
Only reason I started daily injections was to lower my HCT. Since I started (about three years) I no longer have to donate blood. It doesn’t work that way for everyone.

mooseman109

i feel good at 10 mg per day and maybe better at 12/ day. I am sure if i went 16/day I would see a difference
, probably want ro hump everything and then punch holes in walls! Lol

14mg per day would max out what i'm currently prescribed, so i'm actually hoping that i can get away with using less than that... the least amount that makes me feel good... what are you levels like/how do you feel if you do the 10mg per day for an extended time? That is kind of where i was planning/thinking about starting, either 10 or 12mg per day for the first couple of months and then re-test.
My HCT is currently at 43 and my SHBG is 23... my total T was 269 and Free T 57... so after being so low, plus the already low SHBG, i'm thinking i MIGHT be able to be good at a smaller daily dose, but as someone who has never done this, i really dont know. Also hoping that since my HCT is naturally lower, and i drink over a gallon of water per day as is, that i can avoid the high HCT issues!

Gunga

10mgs daily puts me at 670 ng/dL trough, 1000 ng/dL peak. I also HCG twice weekly at 250 iu. That said, my SHBG is low at 15.6. Start LOW! Less is more! It took me too many years of dealing with sides to figure it out.

10mgs daily puts me at 670 ng/dL trough, 1000 ng/dL peak. I also HCG twice weekly at 250 iu. That said, my SHBG is low at 15.6. Start LOW! Less is more! It took me too many years of dealing with sides to figure it out.
How do you get a trough and peak when doing daily? Just curious... thanks!

tcmi

So after talking at length with my doctor yesterday, I will be doing daily sub q injections, starting on Monday. For those of you who do daily subQ and testosterone only (no hcg or AI etc), what daily dose do you use, what daily dose do you feel best at and where does that put your numbers?

He has given me the freedom to choose my frequency, and with me being on the lower end of SHBG and prone to anxiety, i've decided that daily shots would probably be best for me.
He has also given the the freedom to choose my daily dose, provided i do not go over 100mg per week in total, to start out, until we get our first labs done after 8-12 weeks of being on a set protocol.

With all of that said, just looking for some of your experiences, advice and input (guys on daily subq only, and also guys on test only).

Thanks!

~18mg daily - gets me around 850-900 TT - low SHBG (about 12-15) - use 29g 1/2” needle into shoulders, glute - No HCG, No AI - no hematocrit issues - I started daily injections several years ago, originally thinking SubQ into abdominal fat - didn’t see any specific benefit to trying to hit fat and regardless, my body fat is pretty low, so just starting injecting into muscle. Using the 29g needle, I rarely even feel the injection.

I think every other day would be just as good, with less injections, but whenever I’ve tried that, I always seem to forget to inject, so every day ends up being easier to manage.

sv1000

Short answer 12 mg daily propionate. No hCG or arimadex I’m 6’2’ 210 13% bf
I use testosterone propionate because I’ve tried cypionate and it was tougher for me to get dialed in. So using the propionate I took a year off after I had tried to cypionate and I started out with 20 mg a day my goal was to not use hCG or arimadex . This time I knew that I would be able to control things better with the propionate so I started with 20 mg daily sub q and stick with that for three or four days and started lowering the dose because I felt it was too high after two months I was able to get dialed into what I feel is feeling perfect and that is 12 mg a day of prop. When I used to much I started to feel agitated I was actually less motivated I feel like that was high estrogen because I was not using Arimidex and I’m sure if I could’ve been getting bloodwork at the time I might’ve been able to bring that down but I didn’t want to be on anything else. So with all my knowledge that I had gained over the past seven or eight years of studying endocrinology I knew that I needed a combination of good morning wood Along with feeling clearheaded with no fogginess like I would get if my test was too high which I think was the estrogen. After a few months I might add hCG at 100 -200 once a week

sv1000

This right here is so important because I feel like people use way too much you don’t get as much as you think you do.

sv1000

Hey also have something else to keep in mind if you’re going to use a cypionate daily and you are not already on TRT you will probably need to start out with a dose of 40 mg for the first three or four days before you drop it down to a 10 to 12 mg dose because the half-life Of cyp. If you’re going to be using appropriate you can just jump on 12 mg a day and you’re good to go.

mqsymth

I've been doing subq for over 5+ years. I started with the butt subq because of Dr Chrisler and sadly he is no longer with us. I inject in my butt fat 3x a week on MWF. I push the needle directly into the butt not sideways. I inject 20mg 3x a week with a 30g 30ml needle. My range on my labs is between 850-1100 depending on how close my labs are to the last injection. I also take arimidex 0.25mg one day after each injection. My sensitive E2 is between 12-22 ng/dl. I'm 65, 5'10", 165# and ripped as I workout with weights 4x a week.

Roadkill

Short answer 12 mg daily propionate. No hCG or arimadex I’m 6’2’ 210 13% bf
I use testosterone propionate because I’ve tried cypionate and it was tougher for me to get dialed in. So using the propionate I took a year off after I had tried to cypionate and I started out with 20 mg a day my goal was to not use hCG or arimadex . This time I knew that I would be able to control things better with the propionate so I started with 20 mg daily sub q and stick with that for three or four days and started lowering the dose because I felt it was too high after two months I was able to get dialed into what I feel is feeling perfect and that is 12 mg a day of prop. When I used to much I started to feel agitated I was actually less motivated I feel like that was high estrogen because I was not using Arimidex and I’m sure if I could’ve been getting bloodwork at the time I might’ve been able to bring that down but I didn’t want to be on anything else. So with all my knowledge that I had gained over the past seven or eight years of studying endocrinology I knew that I needed a combination of good morning wood Along with feeling clearheaded with no fogginess like I would get if my test was too high which I think was the estrogen. After a few months I might add hCG at 100 -200 once a week

What causes the difference between cyp and prop?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me