Growth Hormone and IGF-1 Can Increase Fertility in Men and Women

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The email below is from one of my coaching clients trying to get his lady pregnant.

"My fiance and I took some time off from fertility treatments but are getting back to it and was wondering if you have ever done any research or would be willing to do so on the female side of things ?

On a personal note my sperm count was hovering at around 34M (million) for many months on fsh and hcg protocol. I did some study and found suggestions that hgh could help in females and the same concept could be applied to males. I started taking 2ius of hgh a day plus 25mg of mk677 (ibutamoren) and now my count is consistently above 100M. "

I had never heard of the role of GH or IGF-1 in fertility. I found these interesting papers:

"Growth hormone has been used as an adjunct in fertility treatment for over 25 years, although apart from the treatment of women with GH deficiency its role has still to be clarified. Many underpowered studies have been performed on women with a poor response to ovarian stimulation."

"The growth hormone acts directly and indirectly via hepatic IGF-1, at the testicular level, to promote sperm production. The locally produced GH may act in a paracrine or autocrine fashion to regulate local processes that are strategically regulated by pituitary GH."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching