Growth hormone affecting sleep apnea and heart rhythm?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

Has anyone else experienced premature ventricular contractions (PVCs) or other ectopic beats once GH is commenced?

I've been prone to PVCs over the last couple years in varying frequencies. I take more than enough magnesium as a mainstay and many other supps to support cardio health. I am also on carvedilol and telmisartan for blood pressure management as well as NDT 1.5grains (97.5mg) for subclinical hypothyroidism.

This is now the 2nd cycle of doctor-prescribed pharma-grade GH (taking to help speed up recovery of an injury) in which I started presenting with an increase in PVCs, noticeable palpitations and a marked increase in my sleep apnea (AHI) within 7-10 days of commencing GH. Dose is only 1.2iu sc. I use a Kardia app which allows me to monitor my own EKG readings. I feel ok otherwise, no other symptoms, maybe even a bit more energetic and have no problems training, no shortness of breath, no chest pain, no dizziness, some lightheadedness when standing up though.

Whether it's directly or indirectly a result of exogenous GH is not clear, but is surely suspect. Something is irritating the cardiac muscle and it isn't stress. Or perhaps exacerbating the apnea which then is causing the arrhythmias (which is what my cardiologist thinks). Only other thing is perhaps the GH is interacting upsetting my thyroid homeostatis.

Somehow, some way, starting GH upset my homeostatic controls and worsened my apnea and palps. Once I stopped, these symptoms minimized. Then I started again just to see, and sure enough, they started up again. And again, abated once I stopped the GH.

Those with more experience with GH, please chime in.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

J2048b

gh has a host of adverse side effects....blood pressure...holding water, heart rate increases, thyroid issues (t4 especially), kidney stuff etc....its better to do more research and know what effects can happen and have items on hand to combat those effects....

IF i were to take gh......id have the doc pay close attention to my thyroid t4 levels (and all levels).... id take coq10....astralagus for kidneys, something for water retention (dandylion perhaps)...., bp meds..... etc.....there are many other items that might be added to combat the bad sides associated with gh usage....

the items i listed are not medical advice, but, are there for you to use towards research of gh usage...

dont forget, watch ur blood sugar levels as well....u need to check those thru the day and always always carry glucose tablets and or orange juice with u..... id hate to see someone go diabetic etc,,,,while on gh...

these are all things ur doctor should have told u......

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching