Growth hormone affecting sleep apnea and heart rhythm?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

Has anyone else experienced premature ventricular contractions (PVCs) or other ectopic beats once GH is commenced?

I've been prone to PVCs over the last couple years in varying frequencies. I take more than enough magnesium as a mainstay and many other supps to support cardio health. I am also on carvedilol and telmisartan for blood pressure management as well as NDT 1.5grains (97.5mg) for subclinical hypothyroidism.

This is now the 2nd cycle of doctor-prescribed pharma-grade GH in which I started presenting with an increase in PVCs and noticeable palpitations within 7-10 days of commencing GH. Dose is only 1.2iu sc. I use a Kardia app which allows me to monitor my own EKG readings. Just yesterday I got a bit alarmed when my usual normal readings suddenly showed "possible atrial fibrillation". Upon further readings later in the day, the readings were either "normal" or "unclassified" (which indicates another ectopic beat other than AF). I feel ok otherwise, no other symptoms, maybe even a bit more energetic and have no problems training, no shortness of breath, no chest pain, no dizziness.

Whether it's directly or indirectly a result of exogenous GH is not clear, but is surely suspect. Something is irritating the cardiac muscle and it isn't stress.

Anecdotal:
This guy's doc seems to think the GH was triggering his thyroid causing heart palps:

Alterations in thyroid hormones (like maybe I had too much T3 which is known to cause palps and arrhythmias):

Appreciate any & all input.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com