Greetings from New Zealand (compounded testosterone cream Q&A)

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayD

Hi

My name is Jeremy i am 42 years old and i am looking for some advice\help\answers of compounded Testosterone cream

I have been on compounded Testosterone cream for the past 2 months, and its been up and down

I started on 100mg(10%) and was doing well for around 3 weeks then was rudely awoken in the middle of the night with racing heart anxiety etc. I guessed it was just too much for me so the next day tried splitting the dose into twice per day 50mg morning and 50mg evening. This had disastrous results with no sleep that night and having to take the next day off work to recover. The following day I switched back to morning applications, but at just 50mg in the mind set I would slowly build it back up to 100mg which I did.

The last 2 weeks have been up and down and came to a boiling point last Wednesday. Around a week prior I noticed things were different in my body. I started having 2-3 bowl motions a day, plus an intense feeling as if my blood pressure was up. Also constant headaches that that would only subside after paracetamol. Around Thursday last week I had had enough. All I could think was my Testosterone level was too high as I just didn’t feel comfortable in my own skin. I promptly got a bloodwork slip from my doctor and had blood drawn, as I assumed my Testosterone must be at super high levels to feel this way. To my surprise I phoned the doctors office today, and the nurse informed me it was 5.3(150)?? I take my Testosterone dose at 8am and had had my blood drawn at 430pm that day? I have since lowered my dose to around 65mg(with some home brew micro measuring spoons per day)which has reduced the headaches, but am currently feeling off, sore joints, irritable, anxious, emotional and just all in all out of sorts. I have always been sensitive to medicines, alcohol etc so maybe this is just my overly sensitive constitution fighting back.

I think I will try going 25mg am and pm then revaluate, as on a androgel testimonial page I noticed many guys were getting symptom resolution, and 400-600 testosterone levels with similar dosages.

any help, advice, thoughts etc welcome

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JayD

What were you most recently doing? 100mg in the morning?
I'm currently doing 65mg 10% cream in the mornings. We only get the glass jars here in NZ with a measuring scoop. Wish we could get those topi click dispensers like USA

Last edited:

JayD

You can get compounded T cream in NZ? like this:

How much is it?

Yes you can but it comes in a small glass jar with a 1g plastic spoon(50g 100mg)which costs me $78NZD($52USD)per jar.

That topi click dispenser looks like a great invention and so convenient. Unfortunately NZ is a little behind the times with all this stuff.

Powerdome

What is the company that makes it? I am moving back in a few months and have been trying to org my treatment in NZ...which isn't looking promising haha having sent a number of emails away to various doctors and getting a lukewarm response at best.

JayD

What is the company that makes it? I am moving back in a few months and have been trying to org my treatment in NZ...which isn't looking promising haha having sent a number of emails away to various doctors and getting a lukewarm response at best.

Pm me and I will give you the details of the integrative Doc i use. Dont waste your time with a GP under the national healthcare umbrella.

everything I'm seeing online is pointing me to daily sub q microdosing for stable steady circadian rhythm style release, Especially for someone who has battled low level anxiety in the past.

The Cream is from compound labs in Auckland.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching