Greetings and introduction

Buy Lab Tests Online

robertwmorphew

Good day group. Wanted introduce myself. I'm 38, have had low T since 29 years old. When first diagnosed, in Indiana, my count was in the low double digits. Family Dr prescribed androgel. A few months of "therapy" and I lost insurance, couldn't afford to continue. After a few years of either no insurance or basic, I went to a different family Dr and was again tested, confirmed low T, prescribed 100mg Test cyp per week through injection. Again, I lost insurance and couldn't continue past a few months.
I provided my own black market therapy for a couple of years, until I got married at 33. I'm in a stable job with good insurance so I went to my new Dr in Iowa. Tested and confirmed low double digits, 12 I believe, the Dr sent me to an Endo. This Dr specializes in diabetes, but I had high hopes, because no one had referred me to an Endo before.
Tested again, with a broader panel, then tested my pituitary via CT scan. Results were negative of any issue there. My prescription came as 200mg Test Cyp/Month for three months. I thought this was crazy due to the half life of test. My levels are going to go on a roller coaster!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Good day group. Wanted introduce myself. I'm 38, have had low T since 29 years old. When first diagnosed, in Indiana, my count was in the low double digits. Family Dr prescribed androgel. A few months of "therapy" and I lost insurance, couldn't afford to continue. After a few years of either no insurance or basic, I went to a different family Dr and was again tested, confirmed low T, prescribed 100mg Test cyp per week through injection. Again, I lost insurance and couldn't continue past a few months.
I provided my own black market therapy for a couple of years, until I got married at 33. I'm in a stable job with good insurance so I went to my new Dr in Iowa. Tested and confirmed low double digits, 12 I believe, the Dr sent me to an Endo. This Dr specializes in diabetes, but I had high hopes, because no one had referred me to an Endo before.
Tested again, with a broader panel, then tested my pituitary via CT scan. Results were negative of any issue there. My prescription came as 200mg Test Cyp/Month for three months. I thought this was crazy due to the half life of test. My levels are going to go on a roller coaster!
Welcome to Exclemale.

Do I understand you're injecting 200mg of testosterone once a month?? Your doctor and your protocol are going to leave you feeling miserable. Your axis will shut down and you'll be in a hypogonadal state for the majority of the month...you deserve far better care than you are receiving. If you post your full lab results the discussion that takes place here will be more focused.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me