Got my thyroid labs, can someone please provide some advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

VitalityD

Hi everyone, I went to the dr a while back and requested bloodwork for thyroid, this is what I got back and it seems abnormal to me. TSH seems high and I’m having hypo symptoms, feeling extremely tired poor sleep, body feels heavy in the morning, inability to think clearly, shortness of breathe, loss of libido, depression. Doctor refuses to treat says everything is normal, was wondering where I can go from here. Self treat? Any help would be appreciated, seems like finding a good doc for this would be difficult and it’s getting increasingly hard to hold down my every day life, was very hard to get through the day of work today. Ferritin was also below and said it was nothing to worry about.

TSH 3.49
T4 free 1.5
T3 Free 4.0
Thyroglobulin antibodies <1
Thyroglobulin 12.1
Thyroid peroxidase antibodies 1
Cortisol A.M. blood draw 16.0
Ferritin 33

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

A ferritin this low should warrant further investigation, I would want to know where iron, iron saturation and iron binding capacity currently are.

I find that most doctors I talk to literally know nothing about iron status. I encounter symptoms of iron deficiency long before my ferritin, iron and hemoglobin decline if my iron intake isn't high enough.

Iron deficiency without anemia is a real thing the doctors tend to ignore. By the way the thyroid requires adequate levels of iron to function correctly.

darboy1975

Hello everyone and first of all thank you for the TRT treatment that I have with you, only that I have a question about the use of HCG that you guys did not send me to use with my actual TRT and that previously using TRT with another clinic yes, I noticed that my sperm has decreased and that my testicles are getting smaller, is there another possibility to keep their size stable or can you guys put HCG on my TRT treatment?

Systemlord

Hello everyone and first of all thank you for the TRT treatment that I have with you, only that I have a question about the use of HCG that you guys did not send me to use with my actual TRT and that previously using TRT with another clinic yes, I noticed that my sperm has decreased and that my testicles are getting smaller, is there another possibility to keep their size stable or can you guys put HCG on my TRT treatment?
I'm assuming your with Defy Medical, this is a question that you should ask them by phone and I'm sure they'll be able to get you some HCG if that's what you want.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me