Got my 90 day lab results. Should I take an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jt55981

CFA092C5-059F-4CFA-AC7F-94D59090D8AA.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jt55981

My original protocol is 140 mg test c split into 2 doses, every 3.5 days. Also 500 iu of HCG and .125 mg of arimadex, all on same day as test injection. I stopped HCG after the first 4 weeks, and have yet to take any AI. I just got my lab results back, that were taken on a trough and my E2 has shot pretty high, although I haven’t really had any high E2 symptoms besides libido not being that great, and some fatigue the past couple weeks. Wondering if I should take a dose of adex now. My follow up with Dr is next Monday.

Last edited:

Gman86

Your free T is about 30% above the top of the free T range, and this is at trough. So before taking an ai, I would lower the dose a little. Since your SHBG is on the low side, I would also increase injection frequency to at least EOD. Daily or EOD. But at most, EOD.

I would do both of those things, then see how you feel. Then eventually get labs done to see where you numbers all are. Your E2 should definitely come down quite a bit after making those two changes, and you will most likely feel a lot better, and most likely won’t even need an ai.

Systemlord

Free T is supraphysiological on trough, meaning it's even higher at peak. Lower your dosage should lower Free T and therefore estrogen.

You need to get the AI and remove it from your toolbox. If lowering the dosage doesn't lower estrogen, increase injection frequencies and inject smaller doses.

HealthMan

Personally I would not let my E2 stay at those levels even without symptoms. Who knows what that might cause in the long run. Despite speculation that high E2 levels can be beneficial these are only speculation. There are no studies showing this is safe long term (by long term I mean a lifetime).
Numbers do matter. The absence of symptoms doesn’t mean something is safe. A lot of diseases/conditions are diagnosed because of numbers even in the absence of symptoms. Down the road these numbers might come to bite you in the sss

Vince

Super Moderator
If you're feeling really good, I definitely wouldn't use an AI. The most over prescribed drug in trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me