gopeps.com, A Reputable Site to Buy Sermorelin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

keyman55

Hi,

I am looking to purchase Sermorelin affordably and in bulk due to a growth hormone deficiency. While searching I found this site GoPeps that offers 5-30 vials at a comparatively reasonable price. However, I've been looking online to see if it's credible and I haven't found ANY reviews for the site. The twitter page was created in May 2018 and the Facebook page has one 5 star review from one person. On top of that, apparently they accept bitcoin as payment.

Does anyone have experience with this site? I can't find anything online to make it more trustworthy to me. I don't want to start injecting snake oil for therapy!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Buying from a website is almost always going to be a problem, you don't know where they got their product. Get your peptides from a reputable anti-aging doctor is the best advice I can give you.

I get my peptides from Defy Medical which only uses FDA approved peptides.

Gman86

Peptidesciences.com seem to be pretty reputable. I ordered CJC-1295 from them recently. I’m not sure if it’s working or not, but it shipped perfectly fine with a tracking number and everything, and the bottle and label look pretty professional.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I get my peptides from Defy Medical which only uses FDA approved peptides.
Most such peptides are not FDA approved, but are legal to prescribe. The more important point is that Defy uses reputable compounding pharmacies, which presumably have better quality control than most sellers of research-grade peptides. You'll pay substantially more for this reassurance.

Nootropic Source is another established seller of research-grade peptides.

Gman86

My lab rat has responded well to both nootropic source and peptidesciences. For what you're looking for I would start with PS.

How did your lab rat get bacteriostatic water? Peptide sciences would only add it if order was $300 or more, and couldn’t find it sold by itself on the website.

tentop

Peptidesciences.com seem to be pretty reputable. I ordered CJC-1295 from them recently. I’m not sure if it’s working or not, but it shipped perfectly fine with a tracking number and everything, and the bottle and label look pretty professional.
I'll second what you say. I read this review about them and I've never looked back
<a title="Peptide Sciences review" href="Peptide Sciences Review 2020 | peptides bodybuilding">Peptide Sciences review</a>
Go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching