Google is Limiting The Health Information You See Online

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
In Health, Google No Longer Shows You What You Want to See

"Something interesting happened in the health world recently, and I haven’t seen any news stories about it.

Google is deliberately censoring all “non-mainstream” health websites that have gained any kind of serious traction, without exception.

They’re not showing information that users want to see, or respecting what they’re searching for. Instead, Google is taking it on themselves to decide what health information you’re allowed to see, and changing your search results from behind the scenes.

I know what you’re probably thinking: this sounds like a conspiracy theory.

But that’s exactly why I wrote this post. If you look at the evidence I present in this post, you’ll quickly see that this is no kooky conspiracy theory — it’s real, and barely even a secret."

Read these two posts from websites I respect and trust:

Google Is Taking Censorship of Health Websites to The Next Level - SelfHacked

Why has Examine.com disappeared from search results?

ExcelMale.com and our sister site PeakTestosterone.com have had a significant drop in traffic also because of Google's three updates that limit health information to consumers like you. We have worked so hard for over 10 years and our content no longer shows in the first few pages of searches related to testosterone and men's health.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

In Health, Google No Longer Shows You What You Want to See

"Something interesting happened in the health world recently, and I haven’t seen any news stories about it.

Google is deliberately censoring all “non-mainstream” health websites that have gained any kind of serious traction, without exception.

They’re not showing information that users want to see, or respecting what they’re searching for. Instead, Google is taking it on themselves to decide what health information you’re allowed to see, and changing your search results from behind the scenes.

I know what you’re probably thinking: this sounds like a conspiracy theory.

But that’s exactly why I wrote this post. If you look at the evidence I present in this post, you’ll quickly see that this is no kooky conspiracy theory — it’s real, and barely even a secret."

Read these two posts from websites I respect and trust:

Google Is Taking Censorship of Health Websites to The Next Level - SelfHacked

Why has Examine.com disappeared from search results?

ExcelMale.com and our sister site PeakTestosterone.com have had a significant drop in traffic also because of Google's three updates that limit health information to consumers like you. We have worked so hard for over 10 years and our content no longer shows in the first few pages of searches related to testosterone and men's health.

fwiw, I see Excelmale on the second page of search results when I search for testosterone forum.

I have long been a little annoyed at google not really doing boolean searches and their tendency to push paid content. It's difficult to filter all the webmd type sites out when I don't want to see them.

I assumed what was happening is that some sites pay money to google to put them into the beginning of the search, though it gets difficult because traditional or commercial sites are nearly the first 5 pages of results.

Not what we can do about it.

at15

thanks nelson, i noticed this too. with all the testosterone and performance enhancing drug researching i do, i thought what the hell is going on. none of the typical results and all this scammy garbage. switched over to yahoo.com and get better search results now.

Try duckduckgo.com as a search engine, has more privacy and less filtering. I'm moving away from google search and google chrome for more privacy, etc etc

Judochop

There’s been a push to get rid of alternative medicine for many years. You have to read alternative media in order to get the latest on censorship. Natural news has been running articles in this for a long time.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The analysis shows that Google continues to fine-tune its search results for queries related to particularly sensitive topics, such as those dealing with health questions. Following the E-A-T Update in August 2018, which is also known as the Medic Update, and E-A-T Update No. 2 in early October 2018, we see that, once again, the March 2019 Google Core Update has had a large impact on websites in this industry.

Google Update 2019: Winners and Losers of the March 2019 Core Update

Blackhawk

other browsers provide better security and more control over tracking fingerprinting your online identity etc. If you like Google Chrome browser, one easy change is to use open source Chromium The Chromium Projects which can be configured to work like Chrome in terms of interfacing with Google provided functions. There are many online tutorials for how to configure browser settings for better security. browser for privacy security at DuckDuckGo

Once a browser is decided upon, they can be heavily configured through their settings functions to offer much more secure browsing. Here are examples for Firefox browser: configure firefox for privacy security at DuckDuckGo

I de-googled myself years ago, even hacked my android phone with a different OS, but unfortunately still installed the very minumum google functions so i can use Maps. Duckduckgo has been my default search engine and phone browser for more than a year.

Blackhawk

Tor browser over a trusted vpn is the way to go if you’re a security nut.

Agreed, though Tor has limitations in terms of every day user friendliness. I don't really care when it comes to participating on excelmale from my home router/ISP, but I certainly do when it comes to any kind of secure login financial dealing etc through public WIFI! VPN ESSENTIAL!

Jinzang

Joe Sixpack

Dr. Mercola has said that his traffic from Google is WAY WAY down. I know I know. Mercola isn't everyones cup of tea. But he's right and early on a lot of stuff in the health space.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I especially dislike that Google makes you click through their own links before redirecting you to where you want to go. This so they can track you. I do use DuckDuckGo as the default now. It's ok for routine things, but sucks for searches with even a little complexity.

DragonBits

I especially dislike that Google makes you click through their own links before redirecting you to where you want to go. This so they can track you. I do use DuckDuckGo as the default now. It's ok for routine things, but sucks for searches with even a little complexity.

I am not sure what you mean about google making you click through their own links.

I search, see what I want, click on it, go there.

If I know the exact web address, I can put in the address bar and go directly there.

I can keep up to 10 items in a shortcut display where I can click on the icon and go directly there without any searches.

There is a history of where I have gone to, once in a while it's useful, I could delete it, there is probably an option not to record history.

I thought the main way to track people was through the use of cookies?

Bupropion78

Don´t worry, there are a lots of search enginees. I use Yandix, beleive, its very nice, there are not censorship. Facebook, Youtube, Google, are creepy trash; I use Vk instead of Facebook. I have a group in Vk, in this group you can share medicine books. American plataforms are acting like the communist countries of the 80´s yrs, There are more liberty in russian plataforms than american plataforms.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I am not sure what you mean about google making you click through their own links.

I search, see what I want, click on it, go there.

If I know the exact web address, I can put in the address bar and go directly there.
Google doesn't give you a direct address via a click. Do a search with Google, then copy the clickable link it gives you (without clicking on it). Inspect the link in a text editor and you'll see that it's a Google address with the link you want embedded in it. It was more annoying with slower Internet service and a perceptible delay added by the redirection. But I still don't care to have them tracking everything I look at. There are even some browser extensions to circumvent this behavior.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me