Google is Limiting The Health Information You See Online

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

Google doesn't give you a direct address via a click. Do a search with Google, then copy the clickable link it gives you (without clicking on it). Inspect the link in a text editor and you'll see that it's a Google address with the link you want embedded in it. It was more annoying with slower Internet service and a perceptible delay added by the redirection. But I still don't care to have them tracking everything I look at. There are even some browser extensions to circumvent this behavior.

Ok, where is one:

How to Talk to Your Doctor About Low Testosterone

I don't see google in there, and it's the same address I get if I copy it after going there.

I am using google chrome, maybe I have it set up differently?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Don´t worry, there are a lots of search enginees. I use Yandix, beleive, its very nice, there are not censorship. Facebook, Youtube, Google, are creepy trash; I use Vk instead of Facebook. I have a group in Vk, in this group you can share medicine books. American plataforms are acting like the communist countries of the 80´s yrs, There are more liberty in russian plataforms than american plataforms.

The real problem for Vergel is not that you can't avoid google, use other search engines that use different search algorithms, etc.

It't that the majority of people on the internet are using google and it's their traffic he is losing. You aren't going to get the majority of internet users to switch to some other search engine.

I am not sure of a solution for Vergel / EM, it has to be one that enhances EM hits with the new google algorithm.

From my pov, Microsoft is more intrusively annoying, for many reasons.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Ok, where is one:

How to Talk to Your Doctor About Low Testosterone

I don't see google in there, and it's the same address I get if I copy it after going there.

I am using google chrome, maybe I have it set up differently?
Google is disguising it pretty well. At least in Safari you need to right-click on the link and choose "Copy Link" from the contextual menu. Then you find something like this in your clipboard:

https :// www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.healthline.com%2Fhealth%2Flow-testosterone%2Fwarning-signs&usg=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is what you get when you click on a link in search results. The "X"s probably contain information about you and/or your computer.

Dansk

I did a search for Testosterone Replacement Therapy in both google looks pretty negative.

1565896599869.png

Jinzang

I am not sure what you mean about google making you click through their own links.

I search, see what I want, click on it, go there.

If you click on a link on Google's search results page, Google knows that you clicked on it. This helps Google improve its search results, but more importantly also lets it know what you are interested in so it can tell advertisers. If this bothers you use Duck Duck Go.

Guided_by_Voices

This seems like a great opportunity for the free market to create a solution in the form of an enlightened-health focused search engine (or portal as we used to call it). It would not be trivial to do however. It's something I would take on if I had more time and money.

DragonBits

Google is disguising it pretty well. At least in Safari you need to right-click on the link and choose "Copy Link" from the contextual menu. Then you find something like this in your clipboard:

https :// www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.healthline.com%2Fhealth%2Flow-testosterone%2Fwarning-signs&usg=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is what you get when you click on a link in search results. The "X"s probably contain information about you and/or your computer.

I just did that also, and it's not there.

For some reason you get this and I don't. I don't see any redirect, there is noting in the link but the link address, I can either copy the link directly or use the copy link address google provides. I get the same results.

So something is different for you.
-------------------------------------------------------
Maybe 6 weeks ago I got a weird problem with google chrome.

When I type in labcorp, it takes me to their site, I see their site like normal, but their sign in is a different color and I cannot clink on it, doing so does nothing. It's as though the sign in isn't there.

HOWEVER, I can click on the sign in button but open an incognito window, then it works fine, I can log in, it still even stores my password.

Maybe flushing the cache, clear browsing history, clear all passwords, etc, one of those might fix the problem, but i don't often need to sign on to labcorp and i have a workaround already so I haven't been annoyed enough to do anything about it.

Blackhawk

I just did that also, and it's not there.

For some reason you get this and I don't. I don't see any redirect, there is noting in the link but the link address, I can either copy the link directly or use the copy link address google provides. I get the same results.

So something is different for you.
-------------------------------------------------------
Maybe 6 weeks ago I got a weird problem with google chrome.

When I type in labcorp, it takes me to their site, I see their site like normal, but their sign in is a different color and I cannot clink on it, doing so does nothing. It's as though the sign in isn't there.

HOWEVER, I can click on the sign in button but open an incognito window, then it works fine, I can log in, it still even stores my password.

Maybe flushing the cache, clear browsing history, clear all passwords, etc, one of those might fix the problem, but i don't often need to sign on to labcorp and i have a workaround already so I haven't been annoyed enough to do anything about it.

You should clear your history including saved logins for that labcorp issue.

Incognito should not store any passwords after session is finished and incognito browser is closed.

DragonBits

You should clear your history including saved logins for that labcorp issue.

Incognito should not store any passwords after session is finished and incognito browser is closed.

Google chrome is saving passwords using my google account, it supplies them if I clink on user name regardless of if I am using an incognito window or not. It doesn't auto signon with an incognito window, but it displays the the stored username/password and I can clink on that to autofill.

With something like excelmale, I get auto signed on without ever entering a /username/password.

The downsides are I tend to forget passwords and anyone with access to my computer could cause me some level of problems. Some financial sites don't allow this, and more secure sites require a separate password system that changes min to min, meaning a different password every min.

If I turn on sync then passwords can be used on Chrome on all your devices, and across some apps on your Android devices.

The incognito window isn't really storing anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me