Good T level

Buy Lab Tests Online
What is considered a goo T level for an average male on TRT My last three test came in averaging around 1100 total T pre shot. Labcorp range upper limit 916.
I feel that I should be in the area of 800 to 900 hundred. I want to be in the physiological range pre shot. Does that sound reasonable.
E2 came back in the upper 30ies
I’m taking 120 mgs and thinking of dropping to 110 mgs
Any thoughts

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

You consider 60mg twice a week a super low dose? 120mg a week. I think that’s about average for trt. No? It works for me.

C43B72E6-60AA-4878-8A21-3B0FC800A0F6.jpeg

Rain27

[QUOTE = "Westin, publicación: 174559, miembro: 39773"]
¿Considera que 60 mg dos veces por semana es una dosis súper baja? 120mg por semana. Creo que eso es promedio para trt. ¿No? Esto funciona para mi.

View attachment 9434
[/CITAR]
lo siento, hubo un error en mi interpretación, de ninguna manera 60 mg dos veces por semana es una dosis súper baja.

You consider 60mg twice a week a super low dose? 120mg a week. I think that’s about average for trt. No? It works for me.

View attachment 9434
That’s exactly where I would like my levels to be. I’m on 120 mgs but levels are still too high. Also I screwed up and too some
A nasty anole and crashed my E2. Getting sweats ar night and anxiety attacks. Got to get through 8 days to get it out of my system. Really sucks. Not a believer of taking that shit.

Westin

What I was saying is if I want to drop my #’s by 100 (1000 TT to 900 TT take 10mg less per shot and I take 2 shots a week. It may be different for everyone.

Westin

Labs are below. 60mg every 3.5 days. 375 iu HCG X 3 weekly (dropped to 250 today, not reflected in labs) .25 AI once a week. Also take 50mg DHEA slow release, but you may not need to. I was a bit low. Keep in mind the hcg adds a little to TT but there may be sides. I tolerate pretty well, but did drop from 375 to 250 today and I’ll see what happens.

Attachments

• 473641F6-3E66-4C64-8479-0AF87886D0B3.jpeg
    473641F6-3E66-4C64-8479-0AF87886D0B3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81

Westin

That’s exactly where I would like my levels to be. I’m on 120 mgs but levels are still too high. Also I screwed up and too some
A nasty anole and crashed my E2. Getting sweats ar night and anxiety attacks. Got to get through 8 days to get it out of my system. Really sucks. Not a believer of taking that shit.

Get a pill splitter and try to split the AI. It’s tough because they are tiny but get as close to a quarter as you can. Keep the AI LOW it’s powerful more then most docs realize. They prescribe out of the PDR if they don’t understand TRT. PDR.net has non TRT dosage recommendations for docs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me