Good Hematocrit Results from Grapefruit Seed Extract but low SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Bumping an old thread. I’m going to try grapefruit seed extract to see if it brings my hematocrit and hemoglobin lower. Anyone else have updates?

Edit: I don’t know why my writing is in italics...Lol
Well, now I know grapefruit interacts with tons of drugs. Does that include telmisartan???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Well, now I know grapefruit interacts with tons of drugs. Does that include telmisartan???
Are you still having issues with high hematocrit? I am on telmisartan and at some point was taking grapefruit extract and I didn’t notice any negative interaction. Grapefruit extract seemed to help a bit my hematocrit but what was a game changer for me was a dosage reduction. I am experimenting with IP6 but haven’t tested my HCT since i started. However my serum iron dropped quite a bit since i started and my chest is not as red as before during workout etc. For me skin (specially in the chest area) is highly correlated with my HCT.

GreenMachineX

Are you still having issues with high hematocrit? I am on telmisartan and at some point was taking grapefruit extract and I didn’t notice any negative interaction. Grapefruit extract seemed to help a bit my hematocrit but what was a game changer for me was a dosage reduction. I am experimenting with IP6 but haven’t tested my HCT since i started. However my serum iron dropped quite a bit since i started and my chest is not as red as before during workout etc. For me skin (specially in the chest area) is highly correlated with my HCT.
Not exactly having issues. I would just like the freedom to bump my dose higher to 120-160mg per week and not worry that I’m going to stroke out with a 58 hematocrit again.

HealthMan

Not exactly having issues. I would just like the freedom to bump my dose higher to 120-160mg per week and not worry that I’m going to stroke out with a 58 hematocrit again.
Understood. My experience with grapefruit extract is that it helped a little but above certain dosage of testosterone my HCT will inevitably increase above 51.

Ardoc2

FYI, I am no longer taking GSE but have maintained daily injections. My HCT has remained stable to date at around 49. I should not have changed two variables at the same time but was switching to ED because of very low SHBG and adding GSE to try and lower HCT. Did not think through the possible overlap of the two changes. Had I only changed one thing I may have better insight into what worked for me and to what degree but at this point my assumption is that ED injections were the key (or a co-incidental stabilizing after 5+ years??).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me