Gonadorelin Usage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mmontana

I have recently decided to stop TRT. Been about 5 weeks since last used and off course my T is low. I was on about 12 week total so not sure how long before my body will kick in producing again. Would Gonadorelin speed this up? Cannot get HCG in my state. Has anyone used Gonadorlien?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's a little late in the process to be speeding things up, but if you really want to try something then a SERM would be your best bet. Clomid would be ok. Enclomiphene would be better if you can get it. Gonadorelin use might end up being counterproductive. While it has the potential to add to endogenous GnRH to increase pituitary stimulation, this could also result in more negative feedback at the hypothalamus. In contrast, a SERM reduces negative feedback at the hypothalamus and pituitary, effectively stimulating both.

Gonadorelin has the potential to be more useful when one is still on TRT; if used with a SERM it can keep the pituitary and testicles active.

In your shoes, with a relatively short stint of TRT and already 5 weeks off, I would just try to ride it out. You should see continuing improvement over the next few weeks.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gonadorelin has extensively been discussed here. I would not waste my money or time. Only recommended by clinics that have no access to hCG or that do not want to call in a script of hCG at a regular pharmacy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me