Going to give nebido another shot! Split protocol this time...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bolex

I´m decided to try Nebido again after playing around with compounded T cream for 4 month and not enjoying it so much for a number of reasons...

However this time I want to try and see if I can feel more stable emotionally and energy wise if I split the dosage weekly ( daily protocols are not for me I don´t like to pin...)

The Standard Nebido protocol is:
One loading 1000mg injection at week 1, followed by other 1000mg at week 6, then is 1000mg every 10-14 weeks depending on blood levels.

For now my doctor gives me a 1000mg vial every 12 weeks and I have a new nebido vial laying around from before trying out the cream so I am thinking about spliting the protocol like this:

Loading phase:
1st injection 333mg ( that would last me 15 days as I am going away on vacation out of the country )
Then 166mg/weekly for 4 weeks to reach the total 6 weeks of the loading phase.

From then on 83,3mg weekly that makes the total of 1000mg every 12 weeks and revise dosage after blood work.

Please tell me if you think this makes sense to you and if you think it could work!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay Ara

Hi Bolex,

I’m on Nebido, every 10 weeks and works just fine for me. My doctor was suggesting me to go to 11 or 12 weeks due to my hematocrits but after some discussions he allowed me to donate blood and now it is all good.

I’m interested on your experience, keep us posted.

good luck

Mastodont

The cumulation takes forever, the shitty thing with nebido is how long every change in protocol takes, if i ever went with nebido again i would use 250mg injections going by feel, probably for me it would be 3 weeks intervals. maybe a loading phase of 500mg. Good luck whatever you decide.

Bolex

Hi Bolex,

I’m on Nebido, every 10 weeks and works just fine for me. My doctor was suggesting me to go to 11 or 12 weeks due to my hematocrits but after some discussions he allowed me to donate blood and now it is all good.

I’m interested on your experience, keep us posted.

good luck
I was on Nebido before trying compounded cream. I was on 12 weeks interval between shots and total T was always between 1200 (10 days after injection) and 600-500 10 weeks after. Actually I did bloods on week 7 and total T was slightly above 600 and at week 10 it was 560 not bad at all. Ematocrit was good (46 - 47) the only thing I had was E2 on the upper limit around (45 - 50) but without symptoms like gynecomastia or nipple sensitivity. Maybe some mood swings but hard to tell if E2 was the cause for it...
The only thing I noticed was a decrease in energy levels between week 7-8 and the 12th week. Now this became less pronounced as time went on and I reached my 5th Nebido shot.
I decided to switch protocols and try the compounded cream anyway as many use it with great success these days.
Going back to Nebido for now and will try a different protocol, I want to split it and see how I feel. I will start this week and will try and keep updating here as I think more info on split Nebido protocols are needed and can help out others out there looking to exchange experiences and ideas. I can´t find much info out there about people using it this way...

Mastodont

I will add that for me 125mg once a week did not work, but it was probably too big of a dose, 250mg worked but then i ruined it by injecting more after 2 weeks and always got bloated and felt awful. A doctor here in Finland recommends splitting nebido in two as a starting protocol, most use 500mg shots every 4 weeks, it is very common to get it prescribed like that.

Bolex

The cumulation takes forever, the shitty thing with nebido is how long every change in protocol takes, if i ever went with nebido again i would use 250mg injections going by feel, probably for me it would be 3 weeks intervals. maybe a loading phase of 500mg. Good luck whatever you decide.
I understand what you say however, low steady accumulation until desired levels are optimal for one individual may be a good thing. we always want things quick but with hormones quick changes are not good in my experience...
I´m yet to decide on the new protocol dosages and frequency of injections but will post here when I start latter this week.
I´m open to suggestions!

Bolex

I will add that for me 125mg once a week did not work, but it was probably too big of a dose, 250mg worked but then i ruined it by injecting more after 2 weeks and always got bloated and felt awful. A doctor here in Finland recommends splitting nebido in two as a starting protocol, most use 500mg shots every 4 weeks, it is very common to get it prescribed like that.
Do you knoe if you still make a loading phase with that protocol or do you start immediately 500ml every 4 weeks?

Anyway I know my doctor would never prescribe it every 8 weeks because the manufacturer says 1000mg every 10 - 14 weeks. So the best scenario for me now would be 500mg every 5 weeks if he shortens the interval from 12 weeks to 10 weeks...

Mastodont

The problem is, you have to stay on one weekly dose forever to find out if it works, as each shot is a 3 month journey in your body, but if you are strong mentally maybe you can suffer the waiting. If i was going to a weekly nebido protocol, i would use something like enanthate to see what weekly dose works best and then calculate the corresponding testosterone amount after ester weigt, and start nebido with the same weekly dose(probably after frontloading), or e14d. I have a friend who tried weekly nebido 125mg for a year, and then went back to 1000mg every 8 weeks, said he feels so much better after going back to the full bolus dose...i know dr Robert Stevens claims he has happy customers doing weekly nebido, with hcg.

Mastodont

Do you knoe if you still make a loading phase with that protocol or do you start immediately 500ml every 4 weeks?

Anyway I know my doctor would never prescribe it every 8 weeks because the manufacturer says 1000mg every 10 - 14 weeks. So the best scenario for me now would be 500mg every 5 weeks if he shortens the interval from 12 weeks to 10 weeks...
I think they usually start with a 1000mg and after 4-6 weeks the next one is 500mg, many are happy with that, also it kind of takes away from the advantage of the super long ester to do it weekly. Now if you get by with an injection every 5 weeks, there is a good chance you wont have to drag any gear on a vacation etc for instance.

Bolex

I think they usually start with a 1000mg and after 4-6 weeks the next one is 500mg, many are happy with that, also it kind of takes away from the advantage of the super long ester to do it weekly. Now if you get by with an injection every 5 weeks, there is a good chance you wont have to drag any gear on a vacation etc for instance.
yes, absolutely agree with what you are saying, have been thinking about this myself...
The only reason to go with Nebido is to do less injections! So going for a weekly protocol is starting to look to me less and less logical unless, someone can explain it to me otherwise.
But, I doubt I can inject every 8 weeks without my hematocrit going above 50 and my endocrinologist will most likely only shorten it to 10 weeks intervals if my hematocrit stays around 50 or less, and no more than 54.
The reason I want to split it is, to see if I can make 1000mg last me 12 weeks without making a big spike. when I do the whole 1000mg at once my Total T levels go above 1200, by week 7 they are slightly above 600 and by week 10 around 500.
I wanted to try and level this out a bit to see if I don´t get that tired feeling after week 7-8 until next injection...
Not sure if splitting the dose in 2 or 3 equal parts would attenuate this but would like to try it.
doing 500mg every 6 weeks or, for example 333mg every 4 weeks??
One shot every 4 weeks is still a low number of injections that could justify the use of Nebido and its longer ester...

Mastodont

yes, absolutely agree with what you are saying, have been thinking about this myself...
The only reason to go with Nebido is to do less injections! So going for a weekly protocol is starting to look to me less and less logical unless, someone can explain it to me otherwise.
But, I doubt I can inject every 8 weeks without my hematocrit going above 50 and my endocrinologist will most likely only shorten it to 10 weeks intervals if my hematocrit stays around 50 or less, and no more than 54.
The reason I want to split it is, to see if I can make 1000mg last me 12 weeks without making a big spike. when I do the whole 1000mg at once my Total T levels go above 1200, by week 7 they are slightly above 600 and by week 10 around 500.
I wanted to try and level this out a bit to see if I don´t get that tired feeling after week 7-8 until next injection...
Not sure if splitting the dose in 2 or 3 equal parts would attenuate this but would like to try it.
One shot every 4 weeks is still a low number of injections that could justify the use of Nebido and its longer ester...
That 333 is an interesting idea, once a month would be easy, just do it every time you pay the bills, i am pretty sure your hematocrit will be lower however you split it, the peak is going to be lower.

Bolex

That 333 is an interesting idea, once a month would be easy, just do it every time you pay the bills, i am pretty sure your hematocrit will be lower however you split it, the peak is going to be lower.
I will start this week.
Almost decided on the following protocol:

Loading phase week 1 - 4 one injection 666mg
From week 4 onward 333mg every 4 weeks
Reevaluate in 12 weeks after blood test results...

Bolex

I will start this week.
Almost decided on the following protocol:

Loading phase week 1 - 4 one injection 666mg
From week 4 onward 333mg every 4 weeks
Reevaluate in 12 weeks after blood test results...

Started the above protocol yesterday.
will keep things updated as time goes by.
As things with Nebido happen slowly updates will be slower too, please be patient I know I will have to be... :)

Mastodont

Started the above protocol yesterday.
will keep things updated as time goes by.
As things with Nebido happen slowly updates will be slower too, please be patient I know I will have to be... :)
Yes i was going to say, stay positive and dont expect too much in the first few months.

Jay Ara

Regarding hematocrit results, I have a recommendation that worked very well for me.
Before your blood test make sure you are very well hydrated, I can tell you that previously I did my test without drinking any water in the morning and that has definitely a big impact in my levels.
Give it a try drinking 1 to 2 liters of water before the test and check your results.

Good luck!
Cheers
Jay

Bolex

Regarding hematocrit results, I have a recommendation that worked very well for me.
Before your blood test make sure you are very well hydrated, I can tell you that previously I did my test without drinking any water in the morning and that has definitely a big impact in my levels.
Give it a try drinking 1 to 2 liters of water before the test and check your results.

Good luck!
Cheers
Jay

Thank you for your input on this!

I do try to drink around 1,5 liters every time before I draw blood, I know it makes quite a difference. Next time I Will Be extra careful with that just to make sure it's not dehydration.

Bolex

Any update so far, comparison with full 1000mg?
It is a bit soon to make a full evaluation yet.

I also changed the above protocol after the loading phase. I changed to 100mg weekly, I am liking it so far!

I feel “normal” and quite stable, not anxious like when my test levels go over 1200. Don't feel low or down either…

I Will do bloods at week 12 and post results here and make a better evaluation then.

Mastodont

It is a bit soon to make a full evaluation yet.

I also changed the above protocol after the loading phase. I changed to 100mg weekly, I am liking it so far!

I feel “normal” and quite stable, not anxious like when my test levels go over 1200. Don't feel low or down either…

I Will do bloods at week 12 and post results here and make a better evaluation then.
Yeah you might be going with the steams from the loading phase for quite sometime, in the long run it probably comes down to how well you aromatize from such a super steady and conservative dose, i always felt bad after injection when i tried 125mg per week, probably due to low estradiol, hope you keep feeling good.

Bolex

So, I thought I could give an update here on this topic, it has been a long time but with Nebido things take a wille to happen...

After 12 weeks on 125mg/week I actually have good Free-T and total-T numbers, however I don`t like my Estradiol and I have mid range Shgb

Free test : 29.58
Total test: 951
Shbg: 32,5
Estradiol: 71
Prolactin: 11,2

Energy wise I feel fine, but I feel very emotional at times and can even cry easily, libido sucks and there is some kind of numbness in the penis so its more difficult to start an erection. Although no gynecomastia I had left nipple sensitivity almost like pain sometimes.

I have examestane (Aromasin) at home so I took one pill (25mg) 4 days ago and now I thought of taking half a pill ( 12,5mg ) every week on injection days. Would like to do (6,25mg) 2x/week but its to difficult to cut these tiny pills in equal parts, Its already so difficult to cut it in half as the pills are coated and quite small. ( if anyone knows a way of cutting these please let me know HOW????)

So everything looks fine except for libido and penis numbness wich SUCKS! I actually have better libido on 270 Total-T wille doing testosterone cream but when that happens I usually have E2 between 17-25
If I can fix this I will stay in this protocol for a wille otherwise I will have to do something, libido is more important to me that any T numbers on paper...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me