Going to daily subq need help converting dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

thinbluegeek

I’m on 200mg test cyp every other day and just recently got some 28 g 100 u syringes in and want to do daily subq injections. How much daily would I have to inject? I’m not sure what line in the syringe to fill it to. Thanks for the help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You're taking 700mg/week, so you need 100mg/day, which if your Test C is dosed at 200mg/mL means you need 50 units/day, or 1/2 a syringe's worth every day.

madman

Super Moderator
I’m on 200mg test cyp every other day and just recently got some 28 g 100 u syringes in and want to do daily subq injections. How much daily would I have to inject? I’m not sure what line in the syringe to fill it to. Thanks for the help

In your previous thread, you were thinking of going to a M/W/F protocol.

Looks like you went with EOD?

Why would you want to stick with such a high dose of T when switching to more frequent injections (200 mg/week split into daily)?

If you are dead set on injecting roughly 200 mg/week split into daily than you would be taking 28 mg (196 mg/week) of esterified T daily which would be 14 units on a 100 unit insulin syringe.

The strength of your test is 200 mg/ml so 1 unit= 2 mg esterified T.

thinbluegeek

Not saying that I want to stick with 200 mg a week. Just want to try a daily subq dose and see if things even out. So basically X everything by 2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me