Going to Daily Injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

After my consult with Defy, we decided going the daily injection route is best for me at this point. I want to try and drop the AI and reduce my phlebotomy frequency. The major question for me is, I have read that daily injections typically require less total testosterone injected weekly. I currently inject 50mg every 3.5 days. I was thinking starting at 14mg a day for 98mg week.....for those on dailies, thoughts on if I should I go lower initially?
Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
After my consult with Defy, we decided going the daily injection route is best for me at this point. I want to try and drop the AI and reduce my phlebotomy frequency. The major question for me is, I have read that daily injections typically require less total testosterone injected weekly. I currently inject 50mg every 3.5 days. I was thinking starting at 14mg a day for 98mg week.....for those on dailies, thoughts on if I should I go lower initially?
Thanks!
I think that would be a good starting dose for daily injections. What type of syringes are you planning on using also what injections sites.

Pringle

I think that would be a good starting dose for daily injections. What type of syringes are you planning on using also what injections sites.
I use 27g 1/2 inch “easy touch” currently in shoulders. Appreciate the link on other potential injection sites, as I will need to change sites up a little.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use 27g 1/2 inch “easy touch” currently in shoulders. Appreciate the link on other potential injection sites, as I will need to change sites up a little.
I injected in my shoulders and VG. I feel that's all the areas I need for my daily injection.

mooseman109

Pringle, I recently switch over to daily as well, i was 3times a week before. My reasons were siilar to your, try to control my over active rbc production and keep from going on an AI. I was 75 mg per week before, i am per week. I will repoert back in a few weeks with results. So far i feel good.
I do a weekly injection site rotation starting with right thigh going thru both sides of belly button to left thigh and then delts and butt

Tman

Pringle, I recently switch over to daily as well, i was 3times a week before. My reasons were siilar to your, try to control my over active rbc production and keep from going on an AI. I was 75 mg per week before, i am per week. I will repoert back in a few weeks with results. So far i feel good.
I do a weekly injection site rotation starting with right thigh going thru both sides of belly button to left thigh and then delts and butt

You never reported back? Are you still on daily injections? What's your dose?

Robotics

i would go lower than that. 12mg a day perhaps is a good middle ground, you may need even less. I went to daily and found i needed to reduce my dose significantly. if your trough was good at 50mg twice a week. on daily with that same dose you will like be much higher than that trough.

Robotics

i would go lower than that. 12mg a day perhaps is a good middle ground, you may need even less. I went to daily and found i needed to reduce my dose significantly. if your trough was good at 50mg twice a week. on daily with that same dose you will like be much higher than that trough.

just realized that this was a revived old thread.

at15

First of all, you consult with defy on a protocol change but your going on your own for the dosage of a schedule III drug??

If 50mg 2x/week is your sweet spot. 14mg daily is too much, all blood markers would be going up. you would start at 10mg daily.

mooseman109

You never reported back? Are you still on daily injections? What's your dose?

Tman, i am on 10 mg per day am dyes still doing daily. I had a heart attack april 15. I was off for 10 days or so. In recovery now doing cardiac rehab. I had a clot break loose that caies the heart attack. I was at 12 mg daily before. Cardiologist asked me to dial back, so 20% less is my idea of dial back! At 12 mg my freet t was 22 and E2 20. Felt good

Tman

Tman, i am on 10 mg per day am dyes still doing daily. I had a heart attack april 15. I was off for 10 days or so. In recovery now doing cardiac rehab. I had a clot break loose that caies the heart attack. I was at 12 mg daily before. Cardiologist asked me to dial back, so 20% less is my idea of dial back! At 12 mg my freet t was 22 and E2 20. Felt good
Wow...hope you fully recover.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching