Gnrh hormone and Lh no libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

Hi all. Back in 2017 I started antidepressants... These wrecked my sex drive ( now a well known fact that the doctor didn't tell me .) I eventually came off them but my libido was very low . I had my testosterone checked which was low . I was put on nebido . Then went on to testosterone C . This didn't help my libido at all so I was told to try HCG to boost libido . This just made my anxiety worse so decided to try testosterone P then six months later scrotal cream . Now I am on testosterone enanthenate.. these swapping and trying other testosterone types is spread over a three year period making sure I stay on one at a time for 6 months. Still no libdio so I started to read the LH has to be present for a libido and as we know if on Testosterone the Lh is reduced ... Has anyone heard of using Gnrh to boost LH to get a libido . I'm getting so depressed o er not having a sex life and I am willing to try anything to help it ... Any help guys .I've had thyroid checked prolactin checked and all ok .The low LH that comes with taking antidepressants obviously has stayed suppressed while taking Testosterone. I know this isn't the case for all guys but we are all different and I was trying to find a way to jump start my LH even if I have to stop test... I stopped test in the past for 6 months and Lh didn't recover... So I'm putting all the blame on the is LH . I may be way out and totally off my head I'm just grasping for help and ideas .... Anyone offer any advice on boosting my sex drive x

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I started antidepressants... These wrecked my sex drive ( now a well known fact that the doctor didn't tell me .)
You may have post SSRI sexual dysfunction. You the patient are responsible for making your own decisions in your life base on available information.

These immediate onset sexual effects ordinarily lift when treatment stops. In 2006, reports appeared of a condition now termed post-SSRI sexual dysfunction (PSSD), in which the genital numbing, pleasureless or absent ejaculation/orgasm, and loss of libido remain and may become more pronounced after treatment stops (Bahrick, 2006; Csoka and Shipko, 2006). PSSD can persist for decades afterwards.

Still no libdio so I started to read the LH has to be present for a libido and as we know if on Testosterone the Lh is reduced ...
A lot of guys on TRT with LH at .2 (very low) and have raging libidos.

Last edited:

nippy

You may have post SSRI sexual dysfunction. You the patient are responsible for making your own decisions in your life base on available information.

Yeah they do. I'm thinking the SSRIs have seriously effected my libido

nippy

So I now need something to boost my dopermine to help libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching