Giving blood

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

most blood agencies will not take your blood. You will likelhave to get a script for theraputic phlebotomy. Red cross local to me charge $60 and then throw blood away

GF16

You don’t have to tell them you’re on trt. If you do tell them, it shouldn’t matter anyway.

Donate if your hematocrit is going 54 or higher.
It was at 49 three weeks ago, I was told to go ahead and donate since it had came up from a 46 three months earlier. I just didn’t think to ask if I had to tell them I was on cypionate.

Jaysun

My local blood bank allowed me to donate despite me telling them I was on TRT. I explained TRT can raise hematocrit. The lady made a call to their main office to make sure it was okay. They gave her the go ahead. If the hematocrit is too high, they won't take it. I can't recall what the ceiling is.

I'm type O, a universal donor, so they like that. If you're type O, they give you extra cookies and juice, and a shoulder massage.

mooseman109

Do you need a script for Red Cross, even if they are just throwing it out?

Yes of you arw too high for them to use your blood in the blood bank, then you will need a script. It will then have to be approved by red cross medical director. Then you will have to make an appt a week or so out. At least that is how it works for me. It is not an easy process and it has to be repeated each year as red cross requires a new script. Defy medical can take care of your script

There's no reason at all to have any discussion as to why you're donatating blood, and you shouldn't need a phlebotomy unless you're otherwise ineligible to donate for some reason. Answer the screening questions truthfully but past that don't discuss your business with them.

RLW

It was at 49 three weeks ago, I was told to go ahead and donate since it had came up from a 46 three months earlier. I just didn’t think to ask if I had to tell them I was on cypionate.

3 point change in 3 months means nothing. I have had labs done much closer together on multiple occasions and had mine drop or raise that much in much shorter time. Unless you like giving blood there is no need to.

GF16

3 point change in 3 months means nothing. I have had labs done much closer together on multiple occasions and had mine drop or raise that much in much shorter time. Unless you like giving blood there is no need to.
I was told to by my physician.

There's no reason at all to have any discussion as to why you're donatating blood, and you shouldn't need a phlebotomy unless you're otherwise ineligible to donate for some reason. Answer the screening questions truthfully but past that don't discuss your business with them.

That's what I would recommend.

Basically be honest if asked, but there's no reason to go there telling them your life story.

TRT shouldn't be a reason for denial of donation.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me