ginseng to lower estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

i was searching estrogen blocker and didn’t realized I actually can use ginseng.

I have taken 6000 LIFEPLAN ginseng daily for 40 days it took my estradiol levels from 20pg to 9pg.
I ma thinking now instead of taking blocker I can get back to that if I wanted to set my estrogen to a specific level.

during this testing I have taken maybe 4 tests and noticed everytime I reach 15 ppg libido increase, however after starting HCG 250iu EOD I got a crazy increase in libido which was maybe 5 times stronger. but I had that maybe twice a week, still thinking maybe the reason for that was a bit higher dose of HCG so next I may try to go with 300iu.

just wanted to share with you guys ginseng and estrogen blocking properties, also prolactin increased during that period to double yet still within normal range.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Over your test of 40 days how strict were you in your daily regimen with all/any other meds and supplement stuff, can you truly take this result, in isolation?

M.J

Over your test of 40 days how strict were you in your daily regimen with all/any other meds and supplement stuff, can you truly take this result, in isolation?
I had nothing during this period, I am 100% sure of it I had three test to confirm this I also noticed increase in libido when I reach 15 pg, when I stopped it it took around 10 days to get back to normal as it went up I reached around 15pg also 16 pg libido increased again and then gone as it settled around 19pg.

Also I have noticed similar affect as it went below 15pg when I reached 9 I could feel the same symptoms as it was 20.

By baseline was 20pg or 19pg

From this i understood when my testosterone. (Boarder line low) and E around 15 my libido increased really good

M.J

As a matter of fact I have 4 or five test that’s shows it going up again after I stopped ginseng.

People say ginseng works but you have to cycle it I would say it’s not about cycling it works by lowering estradiol hitting your optimum level then once you pass it, it stops working, instead of cycling you need to keep it around that optimum level somehow.

I took it everyday for 40 days it went from around 20pg to 9, I guess every other day could work ? Not sure but I would try that again once I increase my T, currently I started HCG still playing around with dosage to see what works will I used 250iu EOd reaches 16nmol T had few crazy high libido in two days out of two weeks so doing 300iu now.

I do lab tests weekly monitor what’s going on.

M.J

Not reall
@M.J

Any updates?
not really Vince I didn’t do that yet as I started clomid, changing protocol, for people who don’t want AI ginseng can lower E make sure to use the one I did I am 100% sure it lowered estrogen I was only taking ginseng at that time but I am not sure it’s safe to be taking ginseng at that dose (which is high side) to long as AI. Ginseng safety need to be checked special at that dose 6000mg

I asked because I added some Panax Korean Red Ginseng to my arsenal mainly for sexual performance and we don't have hardly any threads about GInseng for these purposes. I don't know about lowering E but in using the Korean Red for about a week now I'm mentally more clear and some alertness but not wired or energized feeling. I like it. so far.

Vtail

I asked because I added some Panax Korean Red Ginseng to my arsenal mainly for sexual performance and we don't have hardly any threads about GInseng for these purposes. I don't know about lowering E but in using the Korean Red for about a week now I'm mentally more clear and some alertness but not wired or energized feeling. I like it. so far.

Any impact on sleep quality, one way or the other?

no my sleep is the same, I take 3-6mg of Melatonin and 200mg PM Ibuprofen and can get a very solid 7hrs straight but I wake about an hour before it's time to get up and either toss/turn that last hour or very lightly doze off.

Appassionato

Vince, it would be great to see if your E2 will change next bloodwork, if you didn't change anything else.

M.J

I used life plan emperor Korean ginseng 6000mg, in 40 days I went from 20 to 9 estradiol. I did maybe 3 tests as it went down. After that I stopped it and did two test it climbed up maybe in 15 days max.
Had very nice libido around 15 non sensitive estradiol. Then it went away. My only concern is the safety of long term use specially for 6000mg daily.

M.J

I have read a lot about ginseng low dosage won’t do anything it has to be high like the one I took. I was doing one capsule everyday.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me