GHRP 2 Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigpappa160

Hello everyone!
I’ve just received my 3 vials of 5mg/2ml GHRP 2. I was told that anything under 500mcg doesn’t work. Which 500mcg is 0.2ml on a 1.0ml syringe. Other forums people were saying Dosage would be 100-300mcg up to 3 x’s a day. So my question is would I take 500mcg once, twice or three times a day? Also, would I take it everyday or do a cycle like 5 days on 2 days off. Anyone can PM if you want or reply in the reply box. Any help will be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I remember it being 100-300mcg up to 3x per day though there are always those that will say more is better. This forum really doesn't use the peptides so I'd suggest you look at another forum if you want advice in that area.

bigpappa160

I’ve looked at other forums! The info I got about using 500mcg which is 0.2 on a 1ml syringe was from Nelson. But he didn’t tell me if I use 500mcg once a day or twice a day. I ask him again and he just reposted my question in his reply box. But I’ll look at other forums, Thank You!

read up on the sides in particular carpal tunnel like symptoms, it forced me off of GRHP2/6/1295 a few years ago. Not to deter but think about it before you go for 300mcg+

i think I was approaching the 300mcg 3x per day, no more than that. I had awful cramping in bed overnight with my arms, wake up in pain and numbness from the elbow down. Went away when I stopped using.

bigpappa160

Well I’ve got 3 bottles that each bottle is 5mg/2ml, so I started off this past weekend at 0.05ml, then yesterday I up it to 0.1ml in morning and in evening hr before supper. I think I’ll stay on that protocol until I finish or get a side effect. Thank you for your conversation.

Tom77

Well I’ve got 3 bottles that each bottle is 5mg/2ml, so I started off this past weekend at 0.05ml, then yesterday I up it to 0.1ml in morning and in evening hr before supper. I think I’ll stay on that protocol until I finish or get a side effect. Thank you for your conversation.
How did it go? I have three bottles as well and want to give it a shot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me