Getting Testosterone in 5ml or higher bottles

Buy Lab Tests Online

klawler9

I live in Massachusetts and the law here I am told is that they can't give you anything larger than a 2ml bottle and a 30 day supply. I draw in .3ml twice a week because I use a large needle and believe there is about 20% of the dose left in the needle and syringe. I am shooting for .25ml (50mg) x a week if you follow my reasoning here. So the 2ml bottles became a real pain in the ass. I went to Empower with my doctors help and got a multi month supply in 5ml bottles. I have been doing that for a couple of years now but on the recent request they denied me and will only do what my local pharmacy will do (2ml bottles and a 30 day supply). How do I get around this? I don't want to be standing in line at CVS every month refilling this script and then dealing with the small bottles. Who are they protecting with these laws? None of us trying to optimize our hormones are looking to use anymore than necessary in fact quite the opposite it seems. Body builders and athletes have very easy access to this stuff through the "black markets" so why are we punished? Or is it just Massachusetts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It could just be a MA state law. Here in TX, when I refill my Test script I always get (2) 5mL vials.

Is there a way you could have it mailed to a P.O. Box in a nearby state? I don't know if that is legal or feasible for you...just a thought.

SilverSurfer

It’s a DEA controlled Schedule III medication. There are federal and state laws that are strictly enforced, especially now given the opioid epidemic. When medications are Scheduled as II or III they have strict rules about refills (if any) and only dispensing 30 days worth of medication at a time to prevent diversion, abuse, and unused medications laying about in medicine cabinets.

It’s a DEA controlled Schedule III medication. There are federal and state laws that are strictly enforced, especially now given the opioid epidemic. When medications are Scheduled as II or III they have strict rules about refills (if any) and only dispensing 30 days worth of medication at a time to prevent diversion, abuse, and unused medications laying about in medicine cabinets.

My Test refill is always (2) 5mL vials, which usually lasts me about 3.5 months. I receive this from Empower Pharmacy in Houston, which is a legitimate compounding pharmacy in Texas. Maybe TX law is different, since I've been receiving this quantity of refill (prescribed by Defy) for about 4 years now.

Gman86

I’m also in Massachusetts, and with Defy. You’re saying that you’re able to pick up testosterone at your local pharmacy? I was told that Defy cannot write out of state prescriptions for controlled substances, like testosterone. I recently received a 5ml bottle of westward brand enanthate from Empower. I’m going to be switching to pharma brand named cypionate, probably Pfizer. Defy told me that there’s basically a loop hole, where if the specific brand you want only comes in a 10ml vial, they can ship it out to you, via Empower. Again, because there’s no smaller options for that specific brand.

SilverSurfer

My Test refill is always (2) 5mL vials, which usually lasts me about 3.5 months. I receive this from Empower Pharmacy in Houston, which is a legitimate compounding pharmacy in Texas. Maybe TX law is different, since I've been receiving this quantity of refill (prescribed by Defy) for about 4 years now.

yup, there are both federal and state laws regarding medications. The DEA has a Federal purview that all states must follow at a minimum. Then states can either use this minimum or tack on even more stringent regulations.

Every state has some tweaks here and there.

Mass. has a 30 day supply dispensing regulation. https://archives.lib.state.ma.us/bitstream/handle/2452/335344/ocn933249942.pdf;sequence=1

The feds / DEA have no dispensing limit (days supply), but note that most states have restrictions. SECTION V

in Texas schedule III medications physicians can prescribe as many days as they like, however a physicians assistant can only RX for a 90 day supply. https://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/files_pdf/TSBP_Rules_FAQs.pdf

Missouri Schedule II limit is 30 days. For schedule III, IV, and V it’s 90 days. https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/menu_prescriptionlimits.pdf

This is one of the main reasons Defy and other telemedicine firms require you to use their pharmacy. Trying to comply with 50 states laws isn’t easy.

bbex2014

yup, there are both federal and state laws regarding medications. The DEA has a Federal purview that all states must follow at a minimum. Then states can either use this minimum or tack on even more stringent regulations.

Mass. has a 30 day supply dispensing regulation. https://archives.lib.state.ma.us/bitstream/handle/2452/335344/ocn933249942.pdf;sequence=1

The feds / DEA have no dispensing limit (days supply), but note that most states have restrictions. SECTION V

in Texas schedule III medications physicians can prescribe as many days as they like, however a physicians assistant can only RX for a 90 day supply. https://www.pharmacy.texas.gov/files_pdf/TSBP_Rules_FAQs.pdf

Missouri Schedule II limit is 30 days. For schedule III, IV, and V it’s 90 days. https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/menu_prescriptionlimits.pdf

This is one of the main reasons Defy and other telemedicine firms require you to use their pharmacy. Trying to comply with 50 states laws isn’t easy.
Gotta love how testosterone gets lumped together with opiates lol almost anything can be mentally addicting to someone with that personality trait, but physically addicting, not so much

klawler9

This was exactly how I was doing it for 2 years but now they won't because of Massachusetts law.

klawler9

I’m also in Massachusetts, and with Defy. You’re saying that you’re able to pick up testosterone at your local pharmacy? I was told that Defy cannot write out of state prescriptions for controlled substances, like testosterone. I recently received a 5ml bottle of westward brand enanthate from Empower. I’m going to be switching to pharma brand named cypionate, probably Pfizer. Defy told me that there’s basically a loop hole, where if the specific brand you want only comes in a 10ml vial, they can ship it out to you, via Empower. Again, because there’s no smaller options for that specific brand.

sorry maybe I worded this poorly....I started with my PCP and a script that I filled at the local CVS. I hated the 2ml bottles so we switched to Empower and they mailed me basically a 4 month supply in 5ml bottles from the script my PCP gave them. They now won't do it because of Mass law not Federal law.

klawler9

But Defy would still have to follow Mass law and only give me a 30 day supply correct? My PCP is good with doubling the script as he knows I am looking to use the least amount possible. I really can't understand how this hormone gets lumped in with narcotic drugs. How is it dangerous or addictive? Rhetorical question here not really asking you but thank you for the links above and explanation it was helpful.

Gman86

But Defy would still have to follow Mass law and only give me a 30 day supply correct? My PCP is good with doubling the script as he knows I am looking to use the least amount possible. I really can't understand how this hormone gets lumped in with narcotic drugs. How is it dangerous or addictive? Rhetorical question here not really asking you but thank you for the links above and explanation it was helpful.

Correct. Defy still has to follow Mass law and only give u a 30 day supply at a time. So 5ml bottles most of the time. The only loophole I know of is the one I mentioned above where if the brand you request only comes in 10ml vials, they have to ship you out the 10ml vial

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me