Getting off TRT after 2 years

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antisosa

Hello all. Looking for a little guidance. I have been taking 40mg of testosterone cypionate every 3.5 days. And 300 iu e3d of hcG.

I have been trying to have kids and want to get off TRT since I have not had any luck for over 1 year. Hoping this will help.

I am given the test cyp from a Dr and the hcG from an online source. Is it safe to go cold turkey and keep doing the hcG? I don't have access to clomid as I've read that's a possibility. Can anyone recommend or guide me in this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Clomid would give you the best chance, but you can make the transition to hCG monotherapy, which according to Dr. Saya is a step up from your current treatment. Rather than going cold turkey it might be easier on you to gradually reduce the testosterone dose while raising the hCG.

BigBamBoo

I was on TRT for about a year. I stopped cold turkey. No crash. No mood swings.

I had prepared myself mentally and was expecting a few rough weeks, but it was no big deal.

I understand everyone is different. Good luck to you.

Charliebizz

I was on TRT for about a year. I stopped cold turkey. No crash. No mood swings.

I had prepared myself mentally and was expecting a few rough weeks, but it was no big deal.

I understand everyone is different. Good luck to you.
Same for me no crash not much of a different feeling but trt also didn’t do much for me to begin with

StepbyStep

I stopped on December 23rd. I continued HCG at 500iu EOD for two weeks after stopping the test. IMO I would inject the HCG EOD, and do so for three weeks after your last Test shot.

Antisosa

Clomid would give you the best chance, but you can make the transition to hCG monotherapy, which according to Dr. Saya is a step up from your current treatment. Rather than going cold turkey it might be easier on you to gradually reduce the testosterone dose while raising the hCG.
So I already have gone 14 days without test and kept up with the hcG. I’m not sure if I made a mistake doing this.

StepbyStep

After 3 weeks, you stopped injecting the hcG?
I stopped after 2 weeks, but looking back I would recommend 3 weeks. My balls started shutting down during the 3rd week for me because I stopped taking HCG, and still had enough Testosterone Cypionate in my system to keep my HPTA suppressed.

StepbyStep

So I already have gone 14 days without test and kept up with the hcG. I’m not sure if I made a mistake doing this.
If you want to transition to HCG mono anytime is fine. I transitioned from TRT to HCG mono last year and after three months my sperm count went from 0 to 17 million. I believe I was taking around 1000iu x3 per week at that point.

Antisosa

I stopped after 2 weeks, but looking back I would recommend 3 weeks. My balls started shutting down during the 3rd week for me because I stopped taking HCG, and still had enough Testosterone Cypionate in my system to keep my HPTA suppressed.
Ok so you did cold turkey on the testosterone and then strictly hCG For 2 weeks. And then no more injections ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me