Getting an EU T3 prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trtthings

I would assume you’re talking about generic cytomel?

I have a script from my doctor for liothyronine. But I prefer tiromel (no script required) from India.
I'm still not sure if I could legally purchase that. I believe I need a script (sadly).

What I can do currently is try to increase my Levothyroxine dose. It's just annoying that I felt such clear benefits at the start that seem to have disappeared. I feel like I would get them with T3 administration.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm still not sure if I could legally purchase that. I believe I need a script (sadly).

What I can do currently is try to increase my Levothyroxine dose. It's just annoying that I felt such clear benefits at the start that seem to have disappeared. I feel like I would get them with T3 administration.
Have you done a complete thyroid panel? TSH, Free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies.

trtthings

Have you done a complete thyroid panel? TSH, Free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies.
Only before Levothyroxine. FT4 was low, TSH was only very mildly high, and the TPO antibodies were elevated.

I finally got some Tiromel, am looking forward to trying it out.

trtthings

Btw @Vince

I'm trying to gauge your T3 doses.

"6.25 MCG of pure T3 twice a day, giving us 12.5 MCG/d along with 90 mg armour. "

60mg Armour (1 grain) contains 9mcg, so that's another 12 there. Along with 38 mcg T4 per 60mg gives us 57mcg T4.

The doctor I spoke to suggested a similar dose. 50 mcg Levothyroxine with 25mcg Liothyronin. I will be trying that. Levo + 12.5 T3 in the morning, with maybe another 12.5 somewhere between lunch and dinner (?). Preferably with no food an hour before and at least an hour after.

Vince

Super Moderator
Btw @Vince

I'm trying to gauge your T3 doses.

"6.25 MCG of pure T3 twice a day, giving us 12.5 MCG/d along with 90 mg armour. "

60mg Armour (1 grain) contains 9mcg, so that's another 12 there. Along with 38 mcg T4 per 60mg gives us 57mcg T4.

The doctor I spoke to suggested a similar dose. 50 mcg Levothyroxine with 25mcg Liothyronin. I will be trying that. Levo + 12.5 T3 in the morning, with maybe another 12.5 somewhere between lunch and dinner (?). Preferably with no food an hour before and at least an hour after.
Originally that was my protocol. When I switch to armor, I lower my dose of T3.

trtthings

Originally that was my protocol. When I switch to armor, I lower my dose of T3.
Oh I didn't realise you'd switched. What are you on currently?

I took my first 12.5 mcg of Tiromel earlier and it is like the fog has lifted. I feel a potent antidepressant effect, just as I did with the first week of T4.

Vince

Super Moderator
Oh I didn't realise you'd switched. What are you on currently?

I took my first 12.5 mcg of Tiromel earlier and it is like the fog has lifted. I feel a potent antidepressant effect, just as I did with the first week of T4.
90 MG of armor with 6.25 mcg of tiromel in the morning. 6.25 mcg about 12 hours later.

trtthings

90 MG of armor with 6.25 mcg of tiromel in the morning. 6.25 mcg about 12 hours later.
Interesting. I took 12.5 mcg at 5.. at 7 I felt the onset very much and until 10-10:30. I'm still fine but I feel it wearing off. Do you never feel the need to take some in the middle of the day?

trtthings

To elaborate on this. I feel an onset where I'm more sharp, happier, more social. Then almost a crash where I feel less.. of that. But not horrible.

trtthings

No, I never feel I need to take more of my thyroid meds.
Thanks Vince, you've been very helpful. I haven't felt so well in a long time.

Apparently, if I'm reading correctly, the absorption of T3 is typically about 90%, with a peak concentration occurring within 2 hours and a half-life of 19 hours. So I would guess that a once a day dosing would be fine, with maybe a.. minor improvement of two doses?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince, you've been very helpful. I haven't felt so well in a long time.

Apparently, if I'm reading correctly, the absorption of T3 is typically about 90%, with a peak concentration occurring within 2 hours and a half-life of 19 hours. So I would guess that a once a day dosing would be fine, with maybe a.. minor improvement of two doses?
For me yes, I need to dose T3 twice daily. To keep my free T3 in a good range.

When I do Labs, I skip my morning dose. Until after Labs.

trtthings

For me yes, I need to dose T3 twice daily. To keep my free T3 in a good range.

When I do Labs, I skip my morning dose. Until after Labs.
Did you ever have a problem with over dosing T3? I.e. does it ever make you feel uncomfortable? It gets rid of every ounce of fatigue for me. If anything it might be doing a bit much. I guess.. I will figure it out with time. Also has to do with eating properly and exercising.

Vince

Super Moderator
Did you ever have a problem with over dosing T3? I.e. does it ever make you feel uncomfortable? It gets rid of every ounce of fatigue for me. If anything it might be doing a bit much. I guess.. I will figure it out with time. Also has to do with eating properly and exercising.
No, I never overdosed with T3. I went slow and every 12 weeks had labs. It was mainly because of my doctor, she would not let me be aggressive. Even though I pushed her, to let me be aggressive in treating my thyroid.

trtthings

No, I never overdosed with T3. I went slow and every 12 weeks had labs. It was mainly because of my doctor, she would not let me be aggressive. Even though I pushed her, to let me be aggressive in treating my thyroid.
Ahh okay well done. I'm so impatient.

Btw I sleep with a CPAP machine for sleep apnea. It measures my events per hour. Very interestingly I never get < 0.9 events per hour (and usually not more than 2.4). However afte rthe first night with T3 (I took 12.5mcg at 6 PM) I slept for 9 hours with 0.1 events per hour. What on earth?

MarcoFL

Ahh okay well done. I'm so impatient.

Btw I sleep with a CPAP machine for sleep apnea. It measures my events per hour. Very interestingly I never get < 0.9 events per hour (and usually not more than 2.4). However afte rthe first night with T3 (I took 12.5mcg at 6 PM) I slept for 9 hours with 0.1 events per hour. What on earth?
if you are low on T3 adding T3 usually improves my sleep quality.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me