General Testicular pain while on TRT???

Buy Lab Tests Online

82Gman

I've been on 1ml cypionate per week for about 8 weeks. I've started having testicular pain about 2 weeks ago. Has anyone else had this issue? I was wondering if hCG could help? Perhaps it's due to testicular atrophy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on 1ml cypionate per week for about 8 weeks. I've started having testicular pain about 2 weeks ago. Has anyone else had this issue? I was wondering if hCG could help? Perhaps it's due to testicular atrophy?

Yes it is common. If you wish to stop testicle shrinkage you need to use HCG. There's many different protocols for HCG, I inject 500 IU twice a week

Davet

Just ride it out... it passes shortly and as Vince saize a lot of guys get it in the settling in period once starting therapy.

Gman86

Ya completely normal. Some get it, some don't. And Davet is right, some get it and then it goes away. I would say most get it though due to your testicles shutting down since your injecting testosterone and them not needing to produce their own anymore. My testicles weren't that big to begin with, so without HCG mine shrink down to nothing and I definitely get a dull ache/ pain.

HCG should clear the shrinkage and pain right up though. Easy fix. I do 800iu's/ week. Nice name btw

Systemlord

My testicles ached for awhile on and off but subsided months later without HCG. HCG will bring back the full size of your testicles and may even produce libido/mood benefits.

Welcome 82Gman.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com