Gene Stack - Long Term Use?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello,

I’ve had a lot of erection success using the “Gene Stack” referenced many times on this site.

My question is this: Is this the sort of protocol that can be used long term or indefinitely, or only as needed for scheduled or likely sexual occurrences?

I’ve used it for months and hope I’m not causing myself any long term issues.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Gene, to name one obvious example, has used it for years. How could improving nitric oxide levels, one of the stack’s primary benefits, cause problems?

Classy response. Where to begin...

First, Gene’s “obvious” long term use isn’t obvious at all. I have no idea if he has used it on a daily basis for years or as-needed. How would I know that?

Second, and as far as your question goes, you’re missing the point entirely. No, raising nitric oxide levels wouldn’t (on their own) cause problems. But these levels aren’t rising magically on their own. It requires taking two prescription medications (used in a somewhat “off label” manner), exceptionally high doses of two amino acids, along with two other supplements. Beyond the side effects that come along for the ride with most drugs and many supplements, the entire supplement industry is virtually absent of any regulations whatsoever. We can all think we are using reputable supplement manufacturers but is there a way of knowing for sure? Not really.

Last, many of this site, including myself, have sought out less expensive means of acquiring tadaladil via international pharmacies and labs. Again, we are taking a leap of faith that the medication we are consuming is legitimate and not full of potentially harmful ingredients.

It was a pretty simple question. If you weren’t interested in actually answering it respectfully, maybe you should have just ignored it altogether. Not sure how you wound up as a moderator responding to legitimate questions that way.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
All I can tell you all is this; it's been almost ten years since I started this stack my erections are amazing for a man turning 59. My vascularity is sick. My pumps in the gym are the same..just jacked. The health benefits for men are no different from when I started this thread. It works for me and still does. Modify to meet what you guys want...I've said that all along. But if you want an killer anti aging stack that will benefit you in the long term...I'd challenge anyone to beat this!!!

All I can tell you all is this; it's been almost ten years since I started this stack my erections are amazing for a man turning 59. My vascularity is sick. My pumps in the gym are the same..just jacked. The health benefits for men are no different from when I started this thread. It works for me and still does. Modify to meet what you guys want...I've said that all along. But if you want an killer anti aging stack that will benefit you in the long term...I'd challenge anyone to beat this!!!
Gene,
thanks for the thoughtful response. Exactly what I was looking for!

Concerning the Doxazosin, is that something Defy can prescribe for me or would this too be advantageous to get from a less expensive source (Alldaychemist, etc.).

Also, do you have a brand preference for the supps?

Gene,

Concerning the Doxazosin, is that something Defy can prescribe for me or would this too be advantageous to get from a less expensive source (Alldaychemist, etc.).

Its as if theres not a thread on all of this, just being lazy.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene,

Get it overseas it's cheaper and just a generic.

U still use the 2mg of doxazosin a day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching