Gainswave For ED

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

Gainswave is becoming a popular treatment for ED, but is it justified? The data suggests it's a valuable treatment for a very specific group of men, and not a first treatment of choice for most others. Those men who have micro vascular occlusion by fibrosis, complications of diabetes, and others, are good candidates, where other treatments have not worked or stopped working. For most other men, it's a waste of $. Men that usually find the "usual suspects" such as T levels are good, use of PDE5 inhibitors don't help, the libido is there, but the pole is not rising, are usually older and or other issues that may lead a doc to conclude it's a micro vascular issue, are the typical candidates for that treatment.

If all the usual suspects for ED are ruled out, and that requires working with a competent doc, Gainswave may be an option worth looking into. Don't be fooled by the various places now offering for any man with ED as a viable treatment.

Cost wise it varies, and per usual, where there's competition, costs are lower, so shop around, and or work with doc to get a price you feel is affordable. As usual, for the guy who has ED who gets real benefit from a non invasive therapy, it's worth it, but "worth it" is subjective. 3-6 sessions seem the common rec, and $3K for 6 sessions appears a common price, but seems to vary widely.

Data, here's a recent meta that suggests benefits for the right men.

Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and
Meta-analysis

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I recently researched this and did one treatment. Here are my observations.
  • While I was not having major issues before the treatment and was just seeking to go from good to great, I would say that there was nothing negative and it seems to have been very helpful, although there were two possible confounders, one of which I will likely start another thread about.
  • I will likely do 5 more treatments early next year which will give a much better indication
  • From what I can tell, the use of sound waves to influence internal functioning seems legit and the studies I found on Gainswave seem quite supportive, although studies can be gamed and there is a disappointing lack of detail to indicate who might benefit more or less, what compounds would provide synergy, etc.
  • The biggest problem seems to be the near-total lack of user reports outside of likely biased provider sites
  • It seems logical that since part of the method of action is apparently increased blood vessel formation, one would want to use TB500 in conjunction with the treatments so that is what I did for my one treatment. A GH secretagogue also seems logical but I did not do that. There are likely many other synergies (e.g. HIIT, Citrulline, HBOT, EWOT) but without more community knowledge and experience, it is very early days as to what the most effective protocol really is.
  • The clinic I used said that blood vessel increase comes after multiple treatments, but I have no data to confirm that.
  • I have seen some reports that an every-three-months schedule works well, but some of the providers recommend getting all treatments done in rapid succession , so the lack of good data on variables like this is one of the big problems. It is simply an immature treatment in terms of widely validated experiences and unfortunately the providers don’t seem to be focused on publishing data to help it mature and help people make better decisions.
  • Many mature treatments like TRT have been substantially crowdsourced and GW is a bit expensive for that.
  • My theory is that it may be most helpful for people who have suffered stress damage. There has been good evidence from rodent studies that if the male body is subjected to chronic stress that is then withdrawn, sexual function never fully recovers. So for people who have had stress damage, GW might be the answer.
  • The most likely confounder per my comment above is that I was taking high-dose niacin and I ran across information that it can cause severe methylation problems resulting in tiredness, loss of libido and other problems, so I think some of the benefit I’m seeing may be from stopping the niacin and starting TMG, that but it is hard to tell for sure.
  • It seems to me that even if one is not in dire need of something like this, a lot of anti-aging is about starting preventative maintenance early since the farther advanced a problem is, the harder it usually is to reverse, so i think that is a factor as well.
Overall, I think it has great potential and is likely legit, however it is not helped by some of the scammy marketing some of the providers use. It is also fairly pricey for many people ($2500 for six treatments where I live) so it is basically a gamble, but likely better than many other options since it addresses a root cause, or at least worth a try as there seems to be no downside.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Guided by Voices, thanks for the information on GW. I would say if it works the $2,500 is well worth the price. Please start a new thread and keep us updated on your progress I'm very interested in this subject.

Guided_by_Voices

I think I have talked to 4 guys who spent over $3000 and said it was a waste of time and they had to endure sore penis for a while.

I certainly can’t argue with that and that is one of the problems. If, for example, it helped for 1 in 5 people it would be statistically very likely that you could ask 20 people if it worked and they would all say no, however that wouldn’t mean it is not a viable treatment for some people. The clinic I used has not reached out to get an update so it is clear they are not collecting data to refine the knowledge of who benefits. I will know more after I do more treatments next year without any confounders (other than adding in what should be helpful synergistic compounds.)

Also, your comment reminds me that I did mine with no numbing cream and while I wouldn’t call it enjoyable, it certainly wasn’t painful and there was no pain afterward. Apparently the intensity is increased for later treatments so maybe that would change over time

sokaiya

I never had really an "issue" down there. I did a total of 6 treatments earlier this year and you feel the positive results shortly thereafter. I consider it like a workout to keeping your John in shape. I found some benefit from it. Also i heard stem cells were very good as well.

SilverSurfer

I never had really an "issue" down there. I did a total of 6 treatments earlier this year and you feel the positive results shortly thereafter. I consider it like a workout to keeping your John in shape. I found some benefit from it. Also i heard stem cells were very good as well.

The science behind stem cells and using it for penis enhancement is nonexistent and in fact states it would be a highly dubious claim.

sokaiya

The science behind stem cells and using it for penis enhancement is nonexistent and in fact states it would be a highly dubious claim.

I don't know anything about the science but my buddy's Dad is a doctor and he did a stem cell procedure in Florida on a crack head that hadn't had an erection in 20yrs and low and behold, he was on fire again.

Skateboard

Gainswave is becoming a popular treatment for ED, but is it justified? The data suggests it's a valuable treatment for a very specific group of men, and not a first treatment of choice for most others. Those men who have micro vascular occlusion by fibrosis, complications of diabetes, and others, are good candidates, where other treatments have not worked or stopped working. For most other men, it's a waste of $. Men that usually find the "usual suspects" such as T levels are good, use of PDE5 inhibitors don't help, the libido is there, but the pole is not rising, are usually older and or other issues that may lead a doc to conclude it's a micro vascular issue, are the typical candidates for that treatment.

If all the usual suspects for ED are ruled out, and that requires working with a competent doc, Gainswave may be an option worth looking into. Don't be fooled by the various places now offering for any man with ED as a viable treatment.

Cost wise it varies, and per usual, where there's competition, costs are lower, so shop around, and or work with doc to get a price you feel is affordable. As usual, for the guy who has ED who gets real benefit from a non invasive therapy, it's worth it, but "worth it" is subjective. 3-6 sessions seem the common rec, and $3K for 6 sessions appears a common price, but seems to vary widely.

Data, here's a recent meta that suggests benefits for the right men.

Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and
Meta-analysis

[Skateboard]
it's a waste of $ I had over (6) treatments and (6) P-Shots in New Bedford MA. if you are over 65yrs and a Diabetic you're better off with a Tri-Mix use some good Tattoo grade Lidocaine numbing cream and you hardly feel the needle save yourself $$$$ ....

sokaiya

Stem cells injected into his penis? Tell us more (doctor, etc). Thanks

There is a very popular procedure as an example if you go to Guadalajara, Mexico there is a clinic that has been in business for about 17yrs. They primarily use stem cells from the endometrium. They will scrape that, then culture/multiply them in a lab and inject them into the penis area. Many people have gotten amazing results. Again, these are live stem cells which is legal to do in a place like Mexico, Panama, or Colombia. In Mexico the clinic has all the certifications and licensed by COFEPRIS which is the US American FDA equivalent.

Last month the clinic in Guadalajara made a video regarding this procedure. Video is in Spanish. Right around the 34M mark they start covering different treatments etc before then get into the stem cell explanation.

¿Sufres de Difución Eréctil? (do you suffer from ED?)

Bentiger07

Reading the last few posts talk about stem cells. While it's useful to hear more about people willing to be the initial testers to use stem cell therapy to treat ED or whatever else its claimed to help, be aware there are alot of shady clinics/promoters pretending to help you thru stem cell therapy. That is adding to the hype. They'll sell you by saying it treats the root cause, that their family member was helped by it, and then when it doesn't work, they'll blame it on it being experimental. At best, you lost money. At worst, you were harmed. With that said, there is encouraging studies showing that real stem cell therapy may help ED, but it needs more research. The worst part about it is there is some data showing it can be potentially very harmful, so be careful and be safe everyone. Source:

"All medical treatments have benefits and risks. But unproven stem cell therapies can be particularly unsafe.

For instance, attendees at a 2016 FDA public workshop discussed several cases of severe adverse events. One patient became blind due to an injection of stem cells into the eye. Another patient received a spinal cord injection that caused the growth of a spinal tumor.

Other potential safety concerns for unproven treatments include:

• Administration site reactions,
  • The ability of cells to move from placement sites and change into inappropriate cell types or multiply,
  • Failure of cells to work as expected, and
  • The growth of tumors.
Note: Even if stem cells are your own cells, there are still safety risks such as those noted above. In addition, if cells are manipulated after removal, there is a risk of contamination of the cells.
" -https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/fda-warns-about-stem-cell-therapies

I dont follow everything FDA says and try to look deeper into these things, but I take what they say into consideration. Much of what they say tends to hold up.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching