FYI... When in doubt with deciding/purchasing supplements... Just use Kirkland brand (Costco)....

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

Just FYI for all interested......I have been researching supplements and health products (purchased a sub to Consumerlabs and a few other product test sites) and I have found that Kirkland brand products have passed most/if all testing and have been rated in the top categories as well being the most cost effective.... (Fish oil, protein, Coq10, vitamins, etc....)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joe Sixpack

Just FYI for all interested......I have been researching supplements and health products (purchased a sub to Consumerlabs and a few other product test sites) and I have found that Kirkland brand products have passed most/if all testing and have been rated in the top categories as well being the most cost effective.... (Fish oil, protein, Coq10, vitamins, etc....)
Sadly we don't have a Costco where I live. We do have Sam's Club. Do you have any info on how Sam's house brand stacks up? Members Mark is the label.

BillyJ03z

Sadly we don't have a Costco where I live. We do have Sam's Club. Do you have any info on how Sam's house brand stacks up? Members Mark is the label.

I've checked about 6 products from Member's Mark B vit, Coq10, vit d, multi-vit, etc.. and they all passed quality checks... I didn't find any reviews for Member's mark fish oil and a few others....

you can order Kirkland products off of Amazon.....

Joe Sixpack

I've checked about 6 products from Member's Mark B vit, Coq10, vit d, multi-vit, etc.. and they all passed quality checks... I didn't find any reviews for Member's mark fish oil and a few others....

you can order Kirkland products off of Amazon.....
Oh, I didn't realize that Amazon sold the Kirkland brand. Good to know. Thanks for the info my friend.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me