Full Fertility recovery after long term high dose AAS

Buy Lab Tests Online

zat954

I wanted to give my story for anyone who is or has been in this situation. I know there have been a lot of success stories given on here but one more couldn't hurt.

From 2008-2018 I was on high dose AAS/testosterone with almost no ancillaries or HCG. I am now 41, so basically my entire 30s and much of my 20s I was on. It was reckless, and I was concerned that I would have trouble conceiving or possibly even being sterile. In June of 2018 I stopped all anabolics and began taking 2500iu of HCG EOD and Enclomiphene 25mg/day. Dr. Saya said he was ok with this, and if I trusted my source for Enclomiphene we would check labs and I could remain on it, as it is actually more efficient than Clomid. My labs at my highest were a TT of over 1100 and an Estrogen level of 10 (enclomiphene obviously worked well). I can provide other numbers if anyone wants but that isn't the point of this testimonial. Sperm analysis was extremely high, and Dr. S said he was ok with me remaining on that protocol for my needs. I will say that I didn't feel great physically despite having a TT of 1100. It could be because my estrogen was so low, or because the HCG alone after 10 yrs of AAS was simply never going to measure up.

Anyhow long story longer, December of last year my fiance and I managed to get pregnant. It was a shock to me that it only took 6 months after being suppressed so long. I did not want to post this until everything ended well. I'm happy to say that September 7 of this year we gave birth to a perfectly healthy, happy and beautiful little girl! She's now 9 weeks and doing amazing. My stupidity and reckless behavior considered, I wanted to wait until she was at least two months old to see that there were no issues. I wanted to openly thank Dr. Saya, who is the best in the business in this field.

Hopefully, this gives hope to anyone in my position. Obviously everyone's biology is different, so I can't speak for anyone else. I also can't speak to remaining fertile while on TRT, as for myself the priority was getting pregnant and I wasn't interested in remaining on both. When we are ready for the second one I'll resume the same protocol. I can say without a doubt that after having my little girl, the 6 months of feeling tired and overall unwell... was well worth it.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I wanted to give my story for anyone who is or has been in this situation. I know there have been a lot of success stories given on here but one more couldn't hurt.

From 2008-2018 I was on high dose AAS/testosterone with almost no ancillaries or HCG. I am now 41, so basically my entire 30s and much of my 20s I was on. It was reckless, and I was concerned that I would have trouble conceiving or possibly even being sterile. In June of 2018 I stopped all anabolics and began taking 2500iu of HCG EOD and Enclomiphene 25mg/day. Dr. Saya said he was ok with this, and if I trusted my source for Enclomiphene we would check labs and I could remain on it, as it is actually more efficient than Clomid. My labs at my highest were a TT of over 1100 and an Estrogen level of 10 (enclomiphene obviously worked well). I can provide other numbers if anyone wants but that isn't the point of this testimonial. Sperm analysis was extremely high, and Dr. S said he was ok with me remaining on that protocol for my needs. I will say that I didn't feel great physically despite having a TT of 1100. It could be because my estrogen was so low, or because the HCG alone after 10 yrs of AAS was simply never going to measure up.

Anyhow long story longer, December of last year my fiance and I managed to get pregnant. It was a shock to me that it only took 6 months after being suppressed so long. I did not want to post this until everything ended well. I'm happy to say that September 7 of this year we gave birth to a perfectly healthy, happy and beautiful little girl! She's now 9 weeks and doing amazing. My stupidity and reckless behavior considered, I wanted to wait until she was at least two months old to see that there were no issues. I wanted to openly thank Dr. Saya, who is the best in the business in this field.

Hopefully, this gives hope to anyone in my position. Obviously everyone's biology is different, so I can't speak for anyone else. I also can't speak to remaining fertile while on TRT, as for myself the priority was getting pregnant and I wasn't interested in remaining on both. When we are ready for the second one I'll resume the same protocol. I can say without a doubt that after having my little girl, the 6 months of feeling tired and overall unwell... was well worth it.

Very happy for you zat954! I’m a family man myself (wife and I are high school sweethearts and have 4 beautiful children), so can definitely relate to your joy. It’s always an honor to touch the lives of others. All the best!

M.J

Congratulations very happy to hear that, I am trying my self with no success yet :(.
I am fertile and all but can’t have a full complete sex, either can’t come or libido issues. How can we get Enclomiphene ?

zat954

Very happy for you zat954! I’m a family man myself (wife and I are high school sweethearts and have 4 beautiful children), so can definitely relate to your joy. It’s always an honor to touch the lives of others. All the best!
Thanks, doc. I'll actually be scheduling a follow up with you soon as we are probably going to try again as soon as the OB says we've waited long enough.

zat954

Congratulations very happy to hear that, I am trying my self with no success yet :(.
I am fertile and all but can’t have a full complete sex, either can’t come or libido issues. How can we get Enclomiphene ?

Thank you very much...I did a google search for it and found a couple of "Research Chemical" companies who carried it. If you cant find anything DM me and I'll see if I can find the same place. It's been a while and I stockpiled over a years worth and stuck it in my fridge just in case lol. But in my case since it lowered my estrogen so far my libido sucked, so you may not want or need to go that route. If you know fertility is good then why not just get in touch with Dr. Saya at Defy and see about the other concerns? That guy is a wizard.

M.J

Thank you very much...I did a google search for it and found a couple of "Research Chemical" companies who carried it. If you cant find anything DM me and I'll see if I can find the same place. It's been a while and I stockpiled over a years worth and stuck it in my fridge just in case lol. But in my case since it lowered my estrogen so far my libido sucked, so you may not want or need to go that route. If you know fertility is good then why not just get in touch with Dr. Saya at Defy and see about the other concerns? That guy is a wizard.
I think I may do that thanks

cigpk

Mind if I ask what kind of impact enclomiphene had on shbg? Free T?

I tried clomid and wrecked me. Total T was good but free t crashed and shbg was sky high. I’m interested because I’m still young and interested in maintain fertility over the next several years

zat954

I tried clomid and wrecked me. Total T was good but free t crashed and shbg was sky high. I’m interested because I’m still young and interested in maintain fertility over the next several years
I would have to dig up the labs but I know both free T and SHBG were in range. They could have been better, but they didn't raise any flags. I believe I felt less than optimal because my Estrogen was 10. Some of the studies Ive seen showed 12.5mg of enclomiphene to be more effective at raising T and obviously didnt impact estrogen as badly. Its definitely a superior drug. I have no idea outside of politics that its not available to Dr.s yet. Its simply the one better compund of two in Clomid.

zat954

Obviously I can't speak to your goals or how your body would react, but my experience and those of countless others is that you can go on TRT and feel great, and as long as you are regularly taking HCG and an AI you shouldn't be in danger of losing fertility completely. Even if it drops below the level that is ideal for getting pregnant, it's still stimulating the testes adequately, so that as soon as you cut exogenous test you'll rebound quickly. It just depends on how you feel and how long you wanna wait for that decision. Just my 2c.

cigpk

Obviously I can't speak to your goals or how your body would react, but my experience and those of countless others is that you can go on TRT and feel great, and as long as you are regularly taking HCG and an AI you shouldn't be in danger of losing fertility completely. Even if it drops below the level that is ideal for getting pregnant, it's still stimulating the testes adequately, so that as soon as you cut exogenous test you'll rebound quickly. It just depends on how you feel and how long you wanna wait for that decision. Just my 2c.
Yeah I’ve been on trt for 4-5 years or so. With one clomid restart attempt in between which wasn’t done correctly.

M.J

I am doing 12.5mg clomid everyday now for the last two weeks, very good libido at least better than trt, will get lab end of the month and try maybe EOD or even give enclomiphene a chance. And that If my boys are stil actually generating T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me