FSH,TEST,HCG/ FERTILITY

Buy Lab Tests Online

gonzo

Has anyone had any luck with combo(HCG,FSH,TEST,Anastrozole) and being able to stay fertile ? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Has anyone had any luck with combo(HCG,FSH,TEST,Anastrozole) and being able to stay fertile ? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

madman

Super Moderator

Many men can maintain fertility with the simple addition of low dose hCG to a standard trt protocol.

post#6

gonzo

Doctor asked me to get off test and only use hcg and FSH and come back to do a fertility exam. My energy levels are definitely not the same after two months without test. Definitely haven’t been going to the gym lately and quality of work has declined. I’m going to the doctor next week to see if the current protocol is making improvements.

Vince

Super Moderator
Doctor asked me to get off test and only use hcg and FSH and come back to do a fertility exam. My energy levels are definitely not the same after two months without test. Definitely haven’t been going to the gym lately and quality of work has declined. I’m going to the doctor next week to see if the current protocol is making improvements.
You should still be able to go to the gym, just cut down the amount of weight you're using. If you need to you can also cut down the amount of reps.

gonzo

Thanks Vince. I will make a effort and do something at the gym. Even if it’s lights weight, and some good preworkout.

System lord , I was doing that and I felt great. The doctor then said that I need to use hcg 3000iu 3X a week and 75iu of FSH 3X a week only. He wants numbers to be great. Doctor lipshultz from Houston is who I go to and I was told he’s one of the best in this kind of stuff.

gonzo

I wanted to see if anyone experienced the same as me and or had some good recommendations or opinions about protocol.

Gman86

Thanks Vince. I will make a effort and do something at the gym. Even if it’s lights weight, and some good preworkout.

System lord , I was doing that and I felt great. The doctor then said that I need to use hcg 3000iu 3X a week and 75iu of FSH 3X a week only. He wants numbers to be great. Doctor lipshultz from Houston is who I go to and I was told he’s one of the best in this kind of stuff.
So 9,000iu’s of HCG total per week?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching