Frequency

Buy Lab Tests Online

ef88

My Test and HCG are arriving Thursday. My physician recommends I inject test twice a week 50 to 60 mg each injection. I’m ok with this.

I would like to inject Monday’s and Thursdays.

does it make a difference if I start on a Monday or a Thursday? Can I start Thursday...then Monday, etc?

or should I wait until Monday? I’d like to start ASAP.

thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My Test and HCG are arriving Thursday. My physician recommends I inject test twice a week 50 to 60 mg each injection. I’m ok with this.

I would like to inject Monday’s and Thursdays.
No it doesn't matter which day you start. I inject 50mg Monday morning and Thursday evening. I prefer this because I can go away on the weekends and not have to worry about bringing the vials and needles with me which can be a hassle when you're busy doing stuff.

I use 1/2 29 gauge insulin syringes and inject in the quads and deltoids.

ef88

Thanks.

Should I start at 100mg/week or 120mg? The endo said that it's better to start lower and increase than it is to have an incorrect higher dose. I don't think more is better but I also don't want to under dose.

HCG....I don't even know what that looks like. I was told it needs to be refrigerated and mixed with a water. Do I use an insulin needle as well? Delt, glute, stomach? How frequent?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me