free testosterone increase with 100ml cypionate/week?

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

how much increase in free testosterone can one expect with 100 ml of cypionate per week? just started trt, my doctor said 100 ml per week for 4 weeks,then blood tests. My free t is 300. I read it can increase 400 percent of dosage, does this mean i will probably be at 700 free t in 4 weeks?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

100mL per week? You’ll see a helluva lot of increase lol

in all seriously, who knows? These things effect everyone differently. Also not sure about units for your FT of 300? Also don’t think the 400% of dose increase is real either

Vince

Super Moderator
how much increase in free testosterone can one expect with 100 ml of cypionate per week? just started trt, my doctor said 100 ml per week for 4 weeks,then blood tests. My free t is 300. I read it can increase 400 percent of dosage, does this mean i will probably be at 700 free t in 4 weeks?
Have Labs after six weeks. That’s how long it takes for your testosterone to level out

rayrock1

okay thanks vince. yes,the dr said 100mg for 4 weeks then tests. he told me inject once a week, which i knew from here that it was probably better 2xs week, but going with what he said. they gave me one injection in the office of 200mg to start. felt okay but not great, 3 days later felt myself going back down, 6 days later down and out. trying to sort out all the nonsense with the insurance to cover the medication. should I suggest HCG when I see him next. My thoughts were that if my gonands shrink in time, I will have less and less self made testosterone, and later need more doseages?

Vince

Super Moderator
okay thanks vince. yes,the dr said 100mg for 4 weeks then tests. he told me inject once a week, which i knew from here that it was probably better 2xs week, but going with what he said. they gave me one injection in the office of 200mg to start. felt okay but not great, 3 days later felt myself going back down, 6 days later down and out. trying to sort out all the nonsense with the insurance to cover the medication. should I suggest HCG when I see him next. My thoughts were that if my gonands shrink in time, I will have less and less self made testosterone, and later need more doseages?
No matter what you do, as long as you’re on testosterone. You’re going to be shut down. To keep your testicles full, you will need hcg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me