Free testosterone conversion

Buy Lab Tests Online

maran77

Hey guys I guess my doctor measured my free testosterone instead of total testosterone in latest bloodwork ..how did I do the conversion if there is one if my free testosterone is 340 pmol/L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey guys I guess my doctor measured my free testosterone instead of total testosterone in latest bloodwork ..how did I do the conversion if there is one if my free testosterone is 340 pmol/L
Free testosterone percent is different for everyone. This might give you a rough estimate?

Gladiator

47C6ED3E-C918-47F9-B7C9-7211DDFB8A7A.png

madman

Super Moderator

You only posted your TT levels in the previous thread and this was 8 days after your first injection.

Where is the screenshot of your FT levels with the reference range and why would your doctor tell you to have your bloodwork done so soon as you just started trt?

Forget worrying about where your TT let alone FT levels sit as you just started trt and had your first injection on Nov.4th.

You would need to wait 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize before getting blood work done due to the half-life of the ester (TC/TE).

Most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week whether once weekly, twice weekly, M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

Even then most can easily hit a high let alone very high FT level on 100-150mg/week.

Far from common that anyone would need the higher-end dose of 200 mg T/week.

Are there outliers?

Sure but far and few.

Unfortunately, you were started on a piss poor protocol (high-dose T) injected every 2 weeks let alone your uneducated doctor sent you for blood work 8 days (Nov. 12th) after your first injection!

The piss poor protocol would have your TT/FT levels absurdly high post-injection/during the first few days then slowly declining throughout the week only to have you back to hypogonadal well before your next injection.

A rollercoaster ride for anyone.

This will have a negative impact on energy, mood, libido, erectile function, and recovery let alone have you feeling like S**T well before you hit your true trough (14 days post-injection).

If anything you would be far better of injecting 100 mg T/week split (50 mg every 3.5 days).

If you are uncomfortable injecting more frequently then you can stick with once-weekly injections for now.

Although some men may do well on a once-weekly protocol the downfall is that there will be a big difference in your peak--->trough.

TT/FT levels will be very high post-injection/during the first few days only to be followed by much lower levels come week's end (depending on the dose used).

As stated earlier this can have a negative impact on mood, energy, libido, erectile function, and recovery.

Injecting more frequently has the advantage of clipping the peak--->trough and will result in more stable blood levels throughout the week.

Always best to start low and slow on a T-only protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me