Free testosterone 8.8ng/dl

Buy Lab Tests Online

Welshlad87

Hi all,
I’ve recently decided to get some blood tests done to assess where my total and free testosterone levels are at as I’ve for a very long time been suffering with ED issues.

I would say I also have a lack of energy and motivation to do anything.

The first blood test I have my results are as follows:

Total testosterone: 560ng/dl
Free testosterone: 8.8ng/dl
SHBG: 1384.8ng/dl (48nmol/l)

Is my free T and SHBG at a level to cause erectile dysfunction?

Also I’ve found during inter course I get tired very quickly especially on top and start to sweat excessively. Actually the sweating is an odd one because when I’m in a hot country I sweat without even moving when others aren’t. Could this be a hormone issue?

I’m a slim and exercise regularly so it’s weird this is happening. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Is my free T and SHBG at a level to cause erectile dysfunction?
Yes, more than likely. The anabolic effects of testosterone become more noticeable higher up in the ranges and less noticeable as they drop lower.

In your 20’s when your testosterone levels are high, your energy and sex drive are higher, but as your hormones begin to decline, so does your sex drive and energy.

Testosterone increases the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter in the brain responsible for pleasure. Lower dopamine levels are linked to cognitive decline, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease.

Last edited:

Welshlad87

ED can be strongly linked to cardiovascular issues so wondered if that could be the problem. Also Testosterone I’ve heard does act as a vasodilator so trt would help with blood flow?

Systemlord

ED can be strongly linked to cardiovascular issues so wondered if that could be the problem.
Yes, ED is a predictor of heart, cardiovascular disease. Low-T is a risk factor for cardiovascular diseases. TRT increases blood flow and expands your veins and arteries.

My veins in my hands and arms are very noticeably big on TRT. This happened within the first few days of treatment. When I had low-T, there weren’t even visible.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching