Forearm injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

thetube

This may be a very dumb question...

Been doing TRT for about 9 months and am very happy with the improvements.

Just wondering, will injecting cypionate into the forearm instead of the normal glute / thigh area have any positive or negative impact on chronic tennis elbow / tendonosis pain?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

Just wondering, will injecting cypionate into the forearm instead of the normal glute / thigh area have any positive or negative impact on chronic tennis elbow / tendonosis pain?

Have you tried the delts yet?

Vince

Super Moderator

I've never tried injecting in my forearms. But I agree with Vince Carter, it would be interesting to see what results you get. It is a muscle and maybe nice place for a shallow IM.

lemonflavor

Bodybuilders have mentioned that: 1) Injecting testosterone (I'm not sure about other substances) into various muscles makes no difference. 2) Injecting into the calves can cause very painful swelling. I would be afraid of the forearm being similar.

I realize the elbow is a joint, not a muscle, but I wouldn't be willing to be a guinea pig on this for no real reason. It's not like the oil will travel to the elbow and magically fix any pain. Although I'm not familiar with where the pain comes from with that. What's the thought process on this?

lemonflavor

Oh yeah, 3 CCs all the way. I would post an out-angling arm photo, but it's gotten a little cliche/macho for me. I may use a kitten photo just to be different and show off photography instead.

thetube

So, as it turns out my question was dumb... which I thought it might be. I just didn’t know if there was possibly some benefit I was missing out on since I’m poking myself twice a week anyway and am looking for any possible cure for this elbow issue. Thanks for all the feedback.

Has anyone ever considered injecting themselves with their own semen? This guy did! He’s dumber than I am. http://flip.it/lyMOKJ

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me