For those who are struggling on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

As many of you know, I have struggled over the years ever feeling well on TRT. I’ve had doses all the way from 200 mg per week down to 60 mg per week. I have now been on TRT 13 years and can honestly say I’ve pretty much tried it all. I have contemplated, and even attempted quitting a few times but felt too bad to follow through with it. For the first seven or eight years I thought having more testosterone was better and was told since I have high SHBG that I must use larger doses in order to feel well. As many of you know I dropped my weekly dose down to 60 mg per week 2 1/2 or three years ago I guess. At this point it was the best I felt ever being on TRT. Even with that my libido still wasn’t great but overall I felt fantastic. So nearly 7 weeks ago I dropped my dose down to 52 mg per week. I now feel completely normal in every single aspect including libido. I feel like I have wasted over 12 years listening to what I should do, instead of doing what’s right for me. I feel absolutely normal now and I feel exactly the way I did before ever needing TRT. I haven’t done labs yet and will most likely do so in another couple weeks. I would imagine just judging by my levels on 60 mg per week that my seven day trough level is going to be around 550–575 ng. The moral of the story is, I think a lot of men would be better served by substantially lowering their dose. I would not put this post on here if I if I didn’t feel passionate about it and thought it was a fleeting moment. Again I can tell you for absolute certain, that I feel fantastic finally, in every single aspect.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

Great post. I recall seeing quite a few of your comments over time. I am on 7mg Prop/Enan blend daily(49 per week) and can attest to the benefits of low dose especially eliminating side effects, although my libido has not recovered to same extent.

Its very interesting that you feel better on 1x per week versus daily. Are you injecting subq or shallow IM? How high is your SHBG?

If you're feeling good, don't pay too much attention to the tests. So much of it will depend on when you test considering the 1x per week. And then there is the temptation to chase those numbers, which is futile since we all have unique baselines.

Thanks again for the udpate

sh1973

Yeah honestly the only labs I ever pull anymore is total testosterone, CBC and CMP. I do 1 inch 25 gauge injections into the glute and sometimes half inch into the delt. I have tried daily every other day twice a week you name it and for me once weekly is far superior judging by the way I feel. There were times when I will was on higher doses such as 120 mg per week or even 100 mg per week and I was completely utterly absolutely void of any libido.

sh1973

What’s even more strange is each time I try to quit there would be a spot somewhere around 10 to 12 days I would feel fantastic each and every time. Looking back, this is most likely whenever I reached the level I needed to be at such as now. I don’t take anything else whatsoever other than just basic supplements such as multivitamins and fish oils that’s about it.

Mastodont

And no hcg right?

And are you using enanthate? I have also felt good when tapering off. Thinking about trying 1xweek low dose sustanon.

sh1973

I also remember your struggles over the years. You're definitely an outlier, especially consider you had high SHBG.

So glad you finally figure it out!
Me too lol. It’s been a nightmare at times but my body just don’t like large amounts of t.

Willyt

So the drop from 60mg to 52mg reawakened the libido? And does your libido stay fairly constant from peak to trough on the 1x week protocol?

sh1973

So the drop from 60mg to 52mg reawakened the libido? And does your libido stay fairly constant from peak to trough on the 1x week protocol?
It was fair at 60mg but has really improved dropping to 52mg. I should have just went to 50mg but its easier to measure 52 lol. I feel good consistently.

Willyt

Any idea how much your TT drops from peak to trough on your 1x week protocol? You obviously respond well to the fluctuation whatever it is.

sh1973

Any idea how much your TT drops from peak to trough on your 1x week protocol? You obviously respond well to the fluctuation whatever it is.
From what I've checked before at various doses, It has been in the 400-500ng range. My trough levels has always been about 100ng per 10mg injected at trough.

Willyt

From what I've checked before at various doses, It has been in the 400-500ng range. My trough levels has always been about 100ng per 10mg injected at trough.
Sorry for being dense - so you're saying that if you peak at TT 1000, you most likely trough at 500? What do you mean by "100ng per 10mg injected at trough"?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me