For those who are struggling on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anonymon

I would say more like 600ng if the peak was 1000ng. I am saying if I inject 100mg my trough will be 1000ng, if I inject 75mg it will be 750ng at trough and so on.
Is there anything else about your blood work or symptoms you could list for people that they might compare themselves to in order to help decide if they might be someone like you that benefitted from a very low dose? I know high SHBG is one you mentioned.

Mine’s not super low but it’s lower by most standards around here (25-26) and I benefit from a higher dose than most injected daily, making us somewhat opposite ends of the spectrum. I’m also dealing with other issues that might have caused this, but on my last blood test at 170ish mg a week spread out daily with a bunch of HCG, my TT at peak was 460, with almost all of it being free (310).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Is there anything else about your blood work or symptoms you could list for people that they might compare themselves to in order to help decide if they might be someone like you that benefitted from a very low dose? I know high SHBG is one you mentioned.

Mine’s not super low but it’s lower by most standards around here (25-26) and I benefit from a higher dose than most injected daily, making us somewhat opposite ends of the spectrum. I’m also dealing with other issues that might have caused this, but on my last blood test at 170ish mg a week spread out daily with a bunch of HCG, my TT at peak was 460, with almost all of it being free (310).
I am high shbg, typically 50-65 range and really not much else to mention. The main problem with TRT has been nonexistent libido which is now corrected by lowering the dose.

Mastodont

I on the other hand am low shbg but have had the same issue, recently discovered pregnenolone had tanked on trt, took labs when coming off trt. Also hematocrit has been rising even on lower doses, which by mg have still been supraphysiological.
Gonna try 50mg once a week and report back.
Have you had hematocrit issues during your trt journey, and have you checked after this recent drop in dose?

sh1973

I on the other hand am low shbg but have had the same issue, recently discovered pregnenolone had tanked on trt, took labs when coming off trt. Also hematocrit has been rising even on lower doses, which by mg have still been supraphysiological.
Gonna try 50mg once a week and report back.
Have you had hematocrit issues during your trt journey, and have you checked after this recent drop in dose?
I have only had issues when going above 100mg but it stays 46-47% now

Smokin Joe

I to am down to 60mg from a 100mg.
As some may know from earlier post I tried sub q 3 x a week several months back.
Felt horrible so I went off T for 6 to 8 weeks I guess.
Started back 3 weeks ago IM 20mg 3 x a week for 60mg.
So far I feel great.
Good mood, some morning wood after a 4:00 am pee.
So I'll take it until my nuts draw up again and then come back off as I normally do.
At 63 it is getting harder to come off but for me it's necessary.

sh1973

As some may know from earlier post I tried sub q 3 x a week several months back.
So far I feel great.
So I'll take it until my nuts draw up again and then come back off as I normally do.
A little goes a long way and I now truly believe the closer we are to natural levels the better.

Marcel

So far I feel great.
What about low dosing enclomiphene while coming off or clomid would that work?

Smokin Joe

I can do enclomiphene for a short while better than closed.
But I will usually turn to herbs and supplements that promote testosterone via pituitary simulation.
It may take longer but I feel better than pharmaceuticals....

Anonymon

I am high shbg, typically 50-65 range and really not much else to mention. The main problem with TRT has been nonexistent libido which is now corrected by lowering the dose.
When you came down to your low dose, how did the transition feel? Did you feel better, or worse, during it?

sh1973

When you came down to your low dose, how did the transition feel? Did you feel better, or worse, during it?
Felt much better during the transition and even lowering the 8 mg that I have recently has been really noticeable as well. There’s no amount of money that would ever get me to inject more than I am right now. There was not one single aspect of higher levels that was good for me in any way.

Anonymon

Felt much better during the transition and even lowering the 8 mg that I have recently has been really noticeable as well. There’s no amount of money that would ever get me to inject more than I am right now. There was not one single aspect of higher levels that was good for me in any way.
If even if the transition was better for you, that could be a sign for many guys that it could be the right direction for them, which they could experience quickly in lowering the dose. Whenever I transitioned to a lower dose it was progressively harsh and never really got better, and when I transitioned to a higher dose things were always immediately better.

sh1973

If even if the transition was better for you, that could be a sign for many guys that it could be the right direction for them, which they could experience quickly in lowering the dose. Whenever I transitioned to a lower dose it was progressively harsh and never really got better, and when I transitioned to a higher dose things were always immediately better.
Yeah everyone is different but my physiology for whatever reason does not like high testosterone levels.

Dicky

As many of you know, I have struggled over the years ever feeling well on TRT. I’ve had doses all the way from 200 mg per week down to 60 mg per week. I have now been on TRT 13 years and can honestly say I’ve pretty much tried it all. I have contemplated, and even attempted quitting a few times but felt too bad to follow through with it. For the first seven or eight years I thought having more testosterone was better and was told since I have high SHBG that I must use larger doses in order to feel well. As many of you know I dropped my weekly dose down to 60 mg per week 2 1/2 or three years ago I guess. At this point it was the best I felt ever being on TRT. Even with that my libido still wasn’t great but overall I felt fantastic. So nearly 7 weeks ago I dropped my dose down to 52 mg per week. I now feel completely normal in every single aspect including libido. I feel like I have wasted over 12 years listening to what I should do, instead of doing what’s right for me. I feel absolutely normal now and I feel exactly the way I did before ever needing TRT. I haven’t done labs yet and will most likely do so in another couple weeks. I would imagine just judging by my levels on 60 mg per week that my seven day trough level is going to be around 550–575 ng. The moral of the story is, I think a lot of men would be better served by substantially lowering their dose. I would not put this post on here if I if I didn’t feel passionate about it and thought it was a fleeting moment. Again I can tell you for absolute certain, that I feel fantastic finally, in every single aspect.
That's amazing. And it's been a looooong time coming. Congrats!

Kotan

As many of you know, I have struggled over the years ever feeling well on TRT. I’ve had doses all the way from 200 mg per week down to 60 mg per week. I have now been on TRT 13 years and can honestly say I’ve pretty much tried it all. I have contemplated, and even attempted quitting a few times but felt too bad to follow through with it. For the first seven or eight years I thought having more testosterone was better and was told since I have high SHBG that I must use larger doses in order to feel well. As many of you know I dropped my weekly dose down to 60 mg per week 2 1/2 or three years ago I guess. At this point it was the best I felt ever being on TRT. Even with that my libido still wasn’t great but overall I felt fantastic. So nearly 7 weeks ago I dropped my dose down to 52 mg per week. I now feel completely normal in every single aspect including libido. I feel like I have wasted over 12 years listening to what I should do, instead of doing what’s right for me. I feel absolutely normal now and I feel exactly the way I did before ever needing TRT. I haven’t done labs yet and will most likely do so in another couple weeks. I would imagine just judging by my levels on 60 mg per week that my seven day trough level is going to be around 550–575 ng. The moral of the story is, I think a lot of men would be better served by substantially lowering their dose. I would not put this post on here if I if I didn’t feel passionate about it and thought it was a fleeting moment. Again I can tell you for absolute certain, that I feel fantastic finally, in every single aspect.
Interesting. I have also tried higher doses and have not respond well. About 50mg/week is a normal production for the body regarding testosterone. So why inject 2-4 times more?! Of cours there will be lots of side effects. I will also try 50mg/week and se how l respond.
Thank you for sharing

sh1973

I would also like to add that when I initially dropped from 100mg to 60mg it was 10-12 weeks before things actually clicked and everything fell into place. This could’ve been simply because I had myself so screwed up from overdosing for so long or it could’ve been merely the fact that the human body needs that long to adjust.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me