For Those That Get Headaches on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

RobRoy

Apparently, you haven't experienced yet a degenerative condition associated with aging, that contemporary medicine has no clue how to cure, it just "treats" it. When that happens, you belief in the "medical literature" will quickly evaporate.

So not to derail that thread, please tell us, what is "out there" that we can't find with Google, which explains the OP headaches. Find the root cause according to the "research" and save us the neurology hand-waving nonsense that his "nerve endings are just too sensitive", clearly tied to migraine drugs that just cover up the symptoms, not identifying the true cause and clearly not curing or understanding anything.
Here's the problem with forums. You know nothing about the OP other than what he chose to tell you. Part of what he chose to tell you is that he's had headaches all of his life. What in the world does it have to do with testosterone? You know nothing about any work up that he's had. Has he had an extensive work up or has he just seen one probably bad neurologist? We know nothing about the details of his past medical history other than he has a history of headaches. So the point is, is that it takes a lot of detailed analysis to formulate a differential diagnosis and then you work from there. You can't do that from a simple post on a forum. And in case you don't realize this there is no cure for aging and the degenerative conditions that go along with it.
But in a simple nutshell if he finds that injecting testosterone triggers a headache (headaches he has had his whole life) then don't inject testosterone. Use another delivery method. But what I also find interesting is that what triggered his headaches that he's had all his life before he started testosterone? Why does it have to be E2 or the ester? What caused it before that? Here we are trying to blame testosterone or hormonal on something that he's had his whole life before he ever started testosterone. From his post it also doesn't appear that it happens all the time. Is it an association or is it true causation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

And my point is that if you go with simple headache/migraine to any neurologist, 9 times out of 10 you will be given a pseudo theory and prescribed a pill, which will not explain or cure anything and will not be better than the explanations given on this forum, which admittedly are often questionable.

So claiming that "the medical information is out there in the specialized studies" but we or the doctors can't find it because we are too lazy and it "requires dedication" simply means you are not actually aware of the limitations of contemporary medicine. Forums like this exist because medicine has failed. Not to speak about forums for Chronic Fatigue etc.

For several years already I am in the trenches dealing with symptoms that contemporary medicine cannot explain, including headaches that are triggered by the digestive tract. Trust me when I say this, the information is NOT out there in the medical literature. There are drugs that can cause headaches for example PPI and medicine has NO CLUE of the underlying mechanism.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me