For those that added nandrolone to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

DS3

Almost 3 weeks into adding nandrolone to my protocol and my joint pain is much much better. Before i would struggle to do squats or leg press. No longer the case. I am really impressed. My old gyno is flaring up a bit so not sure if because if slightly higher estradiol or related to prolactin. HCT i will only test in a couple of months
Any impact on your mood or energy? Positive or negative?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sly

I hear you. I have arthritis on my right shoulder but my knees are what really bothers me. I haven’t checked them recently but pretty sure they are not in the best of shapes after 25 years of lifting. I am really impressed with the relief nandrolone gave me in such a short period of time
Yes, about 2 weeks in I can start feeling an improvement in my joints. Not anything miraculous, but enough that I can use moderate weights when lifting and perform everyday tasks without excruciating pain.

Vince

Super Moderator
Zero impact on blood pressure. Still running around 110/70 (same levels as prior to adding nandrolone)
It sounds like you’re having positive results from your nandrolone protocol.

Could you post your complete pre-nandrolone protocol and your present protocol with nandrolone.

i’m sure you know, I really liked my results on
nandrolone. My main issue was my Hdl. I just had (Cholesterol) labs on December 15. I’d like to see my results without nandrolone.

About three weeks ago I checked my HCT, it was only 45. The lowest it’s ever been on TRT.

I haven’t donated blood in over three years.

HealthMan

It sounds like you’re having positive results from your nandrolone protocol.

Could you post your complete pre-nandrolone protocol and your present protocol with nandrolone.

i’m sure you know, I really liked my results on
nandrolone. My main issue was my Hdl. I just had (Cholesterol) labs on December 15. I’d like to see my results without nandrolone.

About three weeks ago I checked my HCT, it was only 45. The lowest it’s ever been on TRT.

I haven’t donated blood in over three years.
Hey Vince sure

Before nandrolone:

50mg testosterone cypionate E3.5D
400IU HCG E3.5D
0.125mg anastrozole E3.5D
10mg DHEA ED
10mg Pregnenolone ED

after nandrolone:

40mg nandrolone decanoate E3.5D
400IU HCG E3.5D
0.125mg anastrozole E3.5D (testing 0.15mg now given gyno flare up)
10mg DHEA ED
10mg Pregnenolone ED

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince sure

Before nandrolone:

400IU HCG E3.5D
0.125mg anastrozole E3.5D
10mg DHEA ED
10mg Pregnenolone ED

after nandrolone:

40mg nandrolone decanoate E3.5D
400IU HCG E3.5D
0.125mg anastrozole E3.5D (testing 0.15mg now given gyno flare up)
10mg DHEA ED
10mg Pregnenolone ED
When you do get labs, on your nandrolone protocol. Please post.

HealthMan

For the first time in years I was able to do squats and virtually no pain. Zero side effects so far. I just had to increase anastrozole dosage by 20%. No tell tell signs of elevated hematocrit (usually when my hematocrit gets elevated and rub my hands back and forth on my forearms it would get really red and stay that way for a minute or so. This is not happening so hopefully i will not have issues with hematocrit )

I have been working out for over 20 years and have had some serious joint pain in the last couple of years. My joints feel 10 years younger. What an improvement in quality of life.

madman

Super Moderator
For the first time in years I was able to do squats and virtually no pain. Zero side effects so far. I just had to increase anastrozole dosage by 20%. No tell tell signs of elevated hematocrit (usually when my hematocrit gets elevated and rub my hands back and forth on my forearms it would get really red and stay that way for a minute or so. This is not happening so hopefully i will not have issues with hematocrit )

I have been working out for over 20 years and have had some serious joint pain in the last couple of years. My joints feel 10 years younger. What an improvement in quality of life.

Doubtful such a dose would have any impact on driving up your hematocrit.

You should not run into any issues with sides when using such a low weekly dose.

Even then you are only 4 weeks in and levels have not stabilized due to the longer-acting ester (decanoate).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me