For those on injections + cream

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Im down to 10mg/D Cyp plus 12.5mg twice per day to the scrotum, and .25mg AI/D.

I've had the cream for awhile now but never consistently used it every day was much more PRN.

But 6 weeks ago I started it AM and PM and this last set of labs, with 14mg/D had my TT and FT were astronomically over the lab range, like my FT was 444 on the 155 scale so in consult we cut back the Cyp to 10mg/D.

Still fighting Estrogen and trying to turn the corner on it.
I seem to do better/or best when my E2 trough is in the single digits and mirrors my SHBG (14).

Smokey

I've had the cream for awhile now but never consistently used it every day was much more PRN.

But 6 weeks ago I started it AM and PM and this last set of labs, with 14mg/D had my TT and FT were astronomically over the lab range, like my FT was 444 on the 155 scale so in consult we cut back the Cyp to 10mg/D.

I seem to do better/or best when my E2 trough is in the single digits and mirrors my SHBG (14).
I noticed a serious rise in estrogen with daily T at .15g. THen with twice daily cream at 200g total I noticed a serious rise in estrogen (67 with both protocols). Seems that the more often rises estrogen more than my weekly 200T injection dose (50 estro). Everytime I take even .15 of AI my bones and joints hurt. therefore, I stick with DIM only

Gman86

So on just 25mg/ day of cream, it shot your free T up that much? Where is your cream from? I’m applying 12x that amount of cream per day to my testicles, and not getting anywhere near that level of free T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me