For peptides that need refrigeration, what is the solution for for extended power outages?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

Basically the title. I was just thinking about this as hurricane Ian pummeled through Florida, and apparently 2 million are stuck without electricity. Some of these power outages could last a day, some of them could last last over a week in some areas. (In Florida specifically I doubt that, but PR dealt with very long power outages in the past due to hurricanes)

The only solution that I could think of would be to have an insulated container bag like this one with ice packs in it, stored in a fridge with several ice bags, and not opening the fridge almost at all if possible until the electricity comes back.

But that solution would probably only be good for 2-3 days at most, I presume?

Do all peptides get ruined at room temperature?

What do you guys do during extended power outages?

And what about travelling with peptides? What do you do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

GHRP-6 (not reconstituted) is a simple peptide chain and is relatively resistant to degradation at room temperature for almost five years. Longer chains like IGF-1 and hGH are not so resistant. High performance liquid chromatographic analysis showed that the peptide after reconstitution was stable at 4 C (40F) for at least 2 weeks, degradation at that point is very slow. A reconstituted peptide left at room temperature for 2-3 days will be fine. If you can get ice, just put the vials in the ice chest and they will be fine.

Travel - I have put individual doses in separate syringes and frozen them for use when you arrive. The rest you can reconstitute from a fresh vial and store in a hotel refrigerator. However, do not freeze and thaw more than once.

What do I do when the power goes out......we have a whole house Generac generator. We live in a hurricane zone and learned quickly.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching