For Nelson Vergel, what’s your current protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My protocol is simple:

50 mg twice per week (either cypionate or enanthate, no difference) plus 500 IU hCG twice per week injected on delts at 90 degrees using a 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe.

I used to bring in nandrolone or oxandrolone on and off to the combo but as I get older I have become more sensitive to increased blood pressure using more androgens. That us why I have the build I have (years of T plus these compounds plus resistance exercise).

No AI ever.

Supplements:

Vitamin D 5,0000 IU
Coenzyme Q10 400 mg
B-50 complex every other night
Zinc/Copper 25 mg/3 mcg
NAC 600 mg twice per day
Melatonin 10 mg per night (Gummies)
A multimineral every other day
Digestive enzymes with every meal (IBS)
Creatine 5 grams with coffee before the gym
Bacillus Coagulans 6 billion organisms twice per day
7-Keto DHEA 50 mg (Bloodwork showed low DHEA)

Meds:

For blood pressure: Amiloride 5 mg (potassium sparing mild antidiuretic) plus amlodipine 5 mg (calcium channel blocker). Tried telmisartan and others but they made me tired.

Zolpidem as needed (5 mg)

B-12 shots: 1000 mcg twice per week

Tried pregnenolone up to 400 mg per day but it increased my blood pressure.

Off Trintellix (5 mg) three months ago.

I have lost 12 pounds from my normal but I still look OK for 63 and 37 years with HIV.

nelson beard tank top.jpg

Gman86

U look amazing Nelson! Definitely a physique I think any male would want, and most will never achieve, no matter the age. U look like ur in ur mid-late 40’s, tops! Keep up the good work. Whatever ur doing is clearly working

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Wait! That much muscle on only 100mg of test per week???? What’s your TT and free T?
I used to bring in nandrolone or oxandrolone on and off to the combo but as I get older I have become more sensitive to increased blood pressure using more androgens. That us why I have the build I have (years of T plus these compounds plus resistance exercise).

TT: 1100 ng/dL
FT: 250 pg/mL

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson, think 200 mg a week nandrolone is quite bad for one’s health, generally speaking ?
I used it for years.

But keep an eye on these

Steve78

I used it for years.

But keep an eye on these

Believe that study on rats that showed nandrolone was 11x more toxic to vascular endothelial than testosterone?

Anonymon

Is there a reason you use 7-Keto DHEA over normal DHEA? I’m assuming you started off with normal DHEA. Did you happen to see a rise or fall in your morning cortisol levels between the 7-Keto and normal DHEA? I actually liked how I felt on normal DHEA but it made my face puffy and my low cortisol symptoms are better without it, as are my blood tests. I have a bottle of 7-Keto but never tried it. If it gave me the benefits of DHEA without the puffy face and lowered cortisol, I’d be thrilled.

Steve78

This thread gives me hope, if I saw him I would say he’s running 3-400 mg test a week and to know he can achieve that on 100 is impressive and I know he’s being honest.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If it gave me the benefits of DHEA without the puffy face and lowered cortisol, I’d be thrilled.
I am still assessing this.

"Mechanistically, 7-keto may prevent the conversion of cortisone into cortisol by competitively interfering with the enzyme that mediates the conversion
Application of 25mg 7-keto via a cream for 8 days has failed to significantly modify circulating cortisol levels over 100 days of assessment in otherwise healthy male volunteers.[22]

Despite the above mechanisms, not enough evidence assessing the levels of circulating cortisol following 7-keto supplementation" From: 7-Keto DHEA Research Breakdown

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Last question, think it’s less risky to run it say 300 mg x 12 weeks vs running 1-200 mg year round?
Any protocol that reduces your chances of long term HDL suppression and high hematocrit may be the way to go.

Back in the days when I was concerned about wasting, I used 200 mg testosterone plus 200 mg nandrolone per week. I reduced it to 100 mg of each after two years and stayed on it for probably two years more (I used to stop nandrolone for 2 months until I started observing any potential unintentional weight loss).

To be honest, I am 63 years old and cannot definitely tell you if I did any permanent damage to my cardiovascular system with long term nandrolone plus T use. I get a complete cardiovascular assessment once per year. My only issue is high blood pressure (which I treat). On nandrolone, my HDL averaged 30 and hematocrit 50. My LDL has always been good. My calcium score is not the best (100) but that is common in people with long term HIV with no exposure to anabolics.

"Individuals infected with HIV have a significantly increased risk for a variety of cardiovascular complications, including acute myocardial infarction,2 heart failure with both reduced and preserved ejection fraction,3 sudden cardiac death,4 peripheral arterial disease,5 and stroke." Ref: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.118.036211#:~:text=Individuals infected with HIV have,arterial disease,5 and stroke.

I am glad I used nandrolone. I am convinced that it saved my life. For some, steroid use builds hope

I stopped nandrolone around 2008 since it made my blood pressure significantly go up (water retention related) and also found out it really did not help at all with visceral fat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me