Follow up blood work with defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tonyp56

41 year old, started trt june 2017... I just got most of the results back from 3 month labs. (Missing e2 sensitive results, say it will be couple days.)

Anyways did trt followup labs plus free t3, free t4, and reverse T3. Reason for these additions is from last time my tsh came back @ 2.470 (from June 20th.

So protocol i was put on was 80 mg of test subq/im and 500 iu of hcg twice a week. Also put on dhea 25mg (or what ever measurement is on that) nightly. I stopped dhea after first week because of stomach issues

Total testosterone came back at 855 ng/dL 264-916, free t 26pg/ml 6.8-21.5; free t4 1.02 ng/dL .82-1.77, dhea 362.2, tsh 2.090 uIU/mL .450-4.500, reverse t3 13.4 ng/dL 9.2-24.1, free t3 4.3 pg/ml 2.0-4.4, SHBG 27.0 nmol/L 16.5- 55.9...

Anyways I don't know were reverse t3 should be (nor do I know what my e2 is yet) but wanted to ask while I'm waiting if anything here explains lack of energy and less than I want sexual ability to perform. I try to move and lose energy I push myself and then feel miserable for days. Feel like been hit by truck.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

From my perspective, your testosterone and thyroid numbers look good.

I would also want to know A1C and glucose, as that can also make you feel tired.

S1W

I would take a wild guess that with what is a relatively large dose of cyp plus a relatively large dose of hcg, that your E2 is high out of range.

Last edited:

Tonyp56

I would take a wild guess that with what is a relatively large dose of cyp plus a relatively large dose of hcg, that your E2 is high out of range.

Joint pain, moody, even back hurts and water retention . But no nipple issues. What I'm fearing but can't do anything until im told.

Vince

Super Moderator
Your numbers look excellent, nice testosterone levels, good free testosterone, nice shbg and reverse T3 should be 15 or under. The only issues you may be having his with high estradiol levels. Which you know more about pretty soon.

Tonyp56

Hopefully will get e2 results soon and get my 3 month followup appointment so I can figure out and get better. I've tried going to the gym and most of the time don't have nothing in tank. Running around branson has killed me. I'm due for my next shot now. (Oh blood work was last Wednesday morning before my next shot that evening)

Also I've just started with defy back in June first injection was July 23rd from them. Went over a month without trt when got my first blood draw (thru defy)June 20th. For most part feel better than I did through universal men's clinic from June 17-2017 -- July 22-2018...

Tonyp56

Well finally got my estradiol sensitive results yesterday. 63.1... So my e2 was high, almost twice the range. Anyways, going from 80 mg test/500iu of hcg twice a week to 22.5 (was told 20-25 mg but prefer it at 22.5) of testosterone EOD along with 500 iu of hcg twice a week. This way hopefully no need for ai (that's on its way, .125 mg 2-3 times a week as needed, will take until feeling better then leave alone.) Was told all other numbers looked good, I need to donate blood for hemocrit at 51% but hopefully this will be only time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me