Folliculitis while on daily injections & low doses

Buy Lab Tests Online

goldenleft

Hi I'm experiencing some folliculitis (or at least that's what I think it is) but the weird part is that I've been on TRT for more than a year, I started with 200mg weekly in one day, then switched to 100mg twice per week and after reading all yours advice and comments I was lowering my dose from 200mg to 160mg to 100mg at this time per week, and also I went from injecting twice a week to EOD, to daily right now... the problem is that when I used more testosterone I never had this problem before, and now that I am using only the half of when I started, then I get a few pimples all over my body (legs, arms, upper body) it is not too much but sometimes it is annoying.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening to me now that my dose is only 100mg and injections are daily ??... I don't use anything else, not HCG, nor Ai ... just testosterone enanthate.
Any help will be appreciate, Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi I'm experiencing some folliculitis (or at least that's what I think it is) but the weird part is that I've been on TRT for more than a year, I started with 200mg weekly in one day, then switched to 100mg twice per week and after reading all yours advice and comments I was lowering my dose from 200mg to 160mg to 100mg at this time per week, and also I went from injecting twice a week to EOD, to daily right now... the problem is that when I used more testosterone I never had this problem before, and now that I am using only the half of when I started, then I get a few pimples all over my body (legs, arms, upper body) it is not too much but sometimes it is annoying.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening to me now that my dose is only 100mg and injections are daily ??
... I don't use anything else, not HCG, nor Ai ... just testosterone enanthate.
Any help will be appreciate, Thanks

Post labs?

Where do your TT/FT/e2 and RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit levels sit on such protocol?

Keep in mind that you would/will need to have your FT tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) to know where your FT level truly sits on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

What is your SHBG?

Although you stated that you are on low dose daily injections for all we know your FT levels may very well be high.

Has your body weight changed in the past year since you started trt using a whopping dose of T (200 mg/week)?

If you are much leaner now than when you first started trt you may very well be hitting higher T levels even when using a lower weekly dose of T.

goldenleft

Madman, to be honest my nutrition is not 100% on point, is not junk food neither but I managed to reduce, since started on TRT, around 10 ~ 15 lbs of fat. I can't say that I'm much leaner but to be honest my body have change a little bit and my waist area looks small but still have some fat around it. (but way too much better now than a year ago)...
Regarding my last labs here are the results:
(find attached)

I know that the Free T & Estradiol method is not the right test, but is the type ordered by my clinic... anyway I used' em as measurement, and they don't order SHGB neither. The time that I checked my SHBG was using Discount Labs by my own.

Sorry for the delay to reply!!! Thanks

Attachments

• GL_LABCORP FINAL LABS RESULTS 12-08-20.pdf
    96.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Madman, to be honest my nutrition is not 100% on point, is not junk food neither but I managed to reduce, since started on TRT, around 10 ~ 15 lbs of fat. I can't say that I'm much leaner but to be honest my body have change a little bit and my waist area looks small but still have some fat around it. (but way too much better now than a year ago)...
Regarding my last labs here are the results:
(find attached)

I know that the Free T & Estradiol method is not the right test, but is the type ordered by my clinic... anyway I used' em as measurement, and they don't order SHGB neither. The time that I checked my SHBG was using Discount Labs by my own.

Sorry for the delay to reply!!! Thanks
Labs posted are from 12/08/20 (almost 7 weeks ago).

These are your labs from your most recent protocol 14 mg T daily (98 mg/week)?

Although your TT 1000 ng/dL is far from being absurdly high your FT is high (mind you it was tested using the inaccurate direct immunoassay) which I would not rely upon.

Even then if you had it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration I would put money on it that your FT is much higher than you think.

Not sure where your SHBG sits but if it is low/lowish then with a TT 1000s your FT will be very high and even if your SHBG is on the higher end your FT may still be higher than you would think.

Clear as day that your FT is too high even on dailies using lower doses of T as your RBCs and hematocrit are elevated let alone hemoglobin is at the top end.

I would have blood work done again through Nelsons discountedlabs and order the TT (LC/MS-MS) and FT (ED or UF) so can see where your FT level truly sits on such protocol.

Get your SHBG tested again if you have not had it tested in a while as you need to know where it sits.

How long have you been on the daily protocol?

Keep in mind that running too high an FT level can lead to issues for some individuals.

madman

Super Moderator
Went through some of your older threads and you have been relying on the piss poor direct immunoassay for FT since you started trt.

Waste of time/money!

When you were on the higher dosed protocol your SHBG was around 32 nmol/L.

No idea where it sits as of now.

goldenleft

Labs posted are from 12/08/20 (almost 7 weeks ago).

These are your labs from your most recent protocol 14 mg T daily (98 mg/week)?

Although your TT 1000 ng/dL is far from being absurdly high your FT is high (mind you it was tested using the inaccurate direct immunoassay) which I would not rely upon.

Even then if you had it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration I would put money on it that your FT is much higher than you think.

Not sure where your SHBG sits but if it is low/lowish then with a TT 1000s your FT will be very high and even if your SHBG is on the higher end your FT may still be higher than you would think.

Clear as day that your FT is too high even on dailies using lower doses of T as your RBCs and hematocrit are elevated let alone hemoglobin is at the top end.

I would have blood work done again through Nelsons discountedlabs and order the TT (LC/MS-MS) and FT (ED or UF) so can see where your FT level truly sits on such protocol.

Get your SHBG tested again if you have not had it tested in a while as you need to know where it sits.

How long have you been on the daily protocol?

Keep in mind that running too high an FT level can lead to issues for some individuals.
Yes, they are the most recent labs... and actually is 16mg daily = 112mg weekly. I have been on this protocol for almost 21 week...
ok, I will then...
Went through some of your older threads and you have been relying on the piss poor direct immunoassay for FT since you started trt.

Waste of time/money!

When you were on the higher dosed protocol your SHBG was around 32 nmol/L.

No idea where it sits as of now.
Those are the type of the labs, that the clinic where I'm going, ordered. I have no option to choose the method for FT, Estradiol or even to add SHGB, like I say before, the only time checked was by my own.

So, following all your advice I will check almost everything again using Nelson's discounted labs...

Thanks for all your inputs.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching