Flaccid penis fluctuations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mastodont

I have been experimenting with scrotal cream, it makes balls and penis super small and empty, i dont feel good on the cream anyway and notice anxiety so that might in itself be enough to shrimp things down there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RickB

Sounds good. Currently my penis is definitely not hanging that well flaccid, and my scrotum is high and tight all the time, and testicles seem pretty small. I feel like when I’ve had times where my penis hung really nicely flaccid my scrotum also would be pretty relaxed, and testicles were slightly bigger. So I’m curious if others find that these things correlate as well
So far when the scrotum is tight, the penis is small (sometimes shriveled, sometimes looser), and when the scrotum is loose the penis can be either small or full. So it seems it is a related symptom to some extent.

Until you suggested it, I hadn't paid any attention to my scrotum at all. It had been high and tight so often since starting trt that I developed a sort of aversion to it and tried to ignore it. Now I see that there is fluctuation there as well as with my penis, which is good.

Gman86

So far when the scrotum is tight, the penis is small (sometimes shriveled, sometimes looser), and when the scrotum is loose the penis can be either small or full. So it seems it is a related symptom to some extent.

Until you suggested it, I hadn't paid any attention to my scrotum at all. It had been high and tight so often since starting trt that I developed a sort of aversion to it and tried to ignore it. Now I see that there is fluctuation there as well as with my penis, which is good.
Thanks for the anecdotes. This is basically what I’ve experienced as well. They definitely seem to correlate for me. Either both are sucked up together, or hang nicely together

Charliebizz

I have been experimenting with scrotal cream, it makes balls and penis super small and empty, i dont feel good on the cream anyway and notice anxiety so that might in itself be enough to shrimp things down there.
That’s wild. I have the exact opposite. Scrotal cream brings back my erections and especially spontaneous ones like I’m a teenager again. But I feel way to amped up on it. And lowering dose the positives fade lol

Zooka15

I just want to throw this out there, I was switched to Flomax (was taking Doxazosin). Flomax results in a full flaccid and scrotum relaxation 24/7 for me. It also has upped EQ to the point it is like taking a low does of sildenafil. I have been on this for over a month now and there is no side effect on the the .4mg dosage for me. Doxazosin never gave my this much benefit.

Wolverine

I just want to throw this out there, I was switched to Flomax (was taking Doxazosin). Flomax results in a full flaccid and scrotum relaxation 24/7 for me. It also has upped EQ to the point it is like taking a low does of sildenafil. I have been on this for over a month now and there is no side effect on the the .4mg dosage for me. Doxazosin never gave my this much benefit.
Do you take it every day? What's the dosage (of Dox and Flomax)? How long have you taken it? My urologist prescribed Flomax. I mentioned Doxazosin to him, and he stated that Flomax is much better and targeted, wouldn't give me Dox. I've taken both off and on. Dox gives me some dizziness and Flomax (no dizziness) makes my orgasms less enjoyable. Not sure if the Flomax effect is because of retrograde ejaculation. Maybe if I took Flomax everyday it wouldn't have that effect. Sounds like you prefer Flomax. Sounds like Flomax > Dox for EQ. Tx

Zooka15

Do you take it every day? What's the dosage (of Dox and Flomax)? How long have you taken it? My urologist prescribed Flomax. I mentioned Doxazosin to him, and he stated that Flomax is much better and targeted, wouldn't give me Dox. I've taken both off and on. Dox gives me some dizziness and Flomax (no dizziness) makes my orgasms less enjoyable. Not sure if the Flomax effect is because of retrograde ejaculation. Maybe if I took Flomax everyday it wouldn't have that effect. Sounds like you prefer Flomax. Sounds like Flomax > Dox for EQ. Tx
I took dox at 1mg and 2mg for quite awhile but it caused postural hypotension. I take .4mg of flomax right before bed. I am going to split them and see if .2mg works just as well. Hard thing is they are capsules , so I will need to buy some empty vitamin capsules to split it out. No side effects for orgasm , if I have to say they are actually a tad stronger. I also don’t get the mild fatigue that happened with dox either. I would say take the flomax at night before bed if you can.

Wolverine

I took dox at 1mg and 2mg for quite awhile but it caused postural hypotension. I take .4mg of flomax right before bed. I am going to split them and see if .2mg works just as well. Hard thing is they are capsules , so I will need to buy some empty vitamin capsules to split it out. No side effects for orgasm , if I have to say they are actually a tad stronger. I also don’t get the mild fatigue that happened with dox either. I would say take the flomax at night before bed if you can.
Thanks. Had the same thing with Dox. I also take tadalafil daily so that may have added to the hypotension. I was told to take Flomax after dinner so it will be eliminated slower via food. I need an alpha blocker as everything is tight down there, I believe due to excessive norepinephrine.

Fernando Almaguer

What I want to know is every once in a while after not having hcg for a while then injecting. my penis is half chub and not shriveled at all. Making me more confident and wanting to have sex or masturbate. This happens every blue moon. Maybe when hormones are just right, I dont know.

Gman86

What I want to know is every once in a while after not having hcg for a while then injecting. my penis is half chub and not shriveled at all. Making me more confident and wanting to have sex or masturbate. This happens every blue moon. Maybe when hormones are just right, I dont know.
Ur saying this happens when u go off of HCG or when u start it back up this occurs?

MDavidW76

Have any of you considered “Scrotox”, it’s basically Botox for the ligaments and cremasteric response… Right now I’d kill for it, as I’m riding high and it literally feels like my “balls are in the ringer”… time to step into a hot shower I guess.

Anonymon

HCG does that for me too. Could be because it increases 5AR.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me